Sheffield United V Relegation

Box11

3 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Have you heard yourself. HRH had a net spend of £120m pre loan note. He picked up assets belonging to the club from his own purse as well....... you speak nonsense.

Oh to have a chairman who isn't willing to gamble away the future of the club. One who wishes to stay the right side of rules and regulations....one who's emphasis is to remain sustainable and profitable wherever possible.

He's got the ground and assets on a mortgage, the Scarborough Group still own some buildings connected to the ground, the rest of the monies were borrowed from McQuarrie, he doesn't have a bean., stop kidding yourself.

4 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Have you heard yourself. HRH had a net spend of £120m pre loan note. He picked up assets belonging to the club from his own purse as well....... you speak nonsense.

Oh to have a chairman who isn't willing to gamble away the future of the club. One who wishes to stay the right side of rules and regulations....one who's emphasis is to remain sustainable and profitable wherever possible.

You are talking about the Saudi Royal dictators here , ask their neighbours in the middle east if they stay on the right side of rules and regulations .

Edited by cuttsie

9 hours ago, cuttsie said:

You know me ??? you know I misspell , you also know that Box 11 is a Wednesday ite (capital) , you should go on  Who wants to be a millionare , you can't fail with those supersuspectadly  gifts , go for it .

I know box11 is a WED fan, I know you misspell on purpose but i don't think that would help me on the show you mention to be honest!!!!

9 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

As you moan at others about spelling & your constant use of "Wed" made me wonder....

I have not moaned about people spelling words wrong, I just pointed out that cuttsie misspells on purpose to get people like you to come on and defend him and well slap my thigh look what you have done!!!!!LOL     

also am i the first person to shorten the word to WED!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I know box11 is a WED fan, I know you misspell on purpose but i don't think that would help me on the show you mention to be honest!!!!

I have not moaned about people spelling words wrong, I just pointed out that cuttsie misspells on purpose to get people like you to come on and defend him and well slap my thigh look what you have done!!!!!LOL     

also am i the first person to shorten the word to WED!!!!!!

Why don't you like mee .

7 hours ago, Box11 said:

I don’t think he can he’s so laughable 😄😄😄😄🤣......

Calling me out he’s not intelligent enough to call me out or to get me to answer a question in which I don’t want to answer..

keep trying “monzaman”....

I might admit one day which side of the city I support but I believe that is my own prerogative whether I do or don’t !!!!..

Anyway back on the topic I really hope United can get it together in their next game heads have dropped already and the season has only just started !!!!.... 

Their next game has to be a win it would be a good boost for their confidence but with this team it looks very unlikely !!!!....

So now everyone knows you are a WED fan on the p*ss take you now resort to trying to insult me by saying i am not intelligent, nice one ,keep trying WED fan box. Not meeting me tomorrow then Ahh shame!!!!!

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Why don't you like mee .

I love you cuttsie but you do try a bit too hard with your "wind up" posts pal

3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

So now everyone knows you are a WED fan on the p*ss take you now resort to trying to insult me by saying i am not intelligent, nice one ,keep trying WED fan box. Not meeting me tomorrow then Ahh shame!!!!!

I love you cuttsie but you do try a bit too hard with your "wind up" posts pal

I'm touched , although I can't fall in love with a chap , so hope you find happiness else where .