Which Are Your Favourite Tv Programmes ?

pattricia

Im just glad when they decide to meet up and go on a date they put clothes on,  could imagine sat in a cafe or summat and  a couple of the contestants walk in baring all,  an all day breakfast would certainly be the last thing I would order,  sausage and fried eggs and all that. :blush:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Im just glad when they decide to meet up and go on a date they put clothes on,  could imagine sat in a cafe or summat and  a couple of the contestants walk in baring all,  an all day breakfast would certainly be the last thing I would order,  sausage and fried eggs and all that. :blush:

Got to laugh at your reply but I know what you mean !  I’ve noticed that all those who had dates never met up again after that. Makes you wonder why they bother going on the programme.

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Alphagreen said:

I'm currently watching Dead to me! It's great XD I can relate so much with both leads in the movie- not for any weird reasons but simply because I used to struggle to sleep just like them and tried every ridiculous thing they did. If you are also struggling with sleep or insomnia, you should try CBD for sleep :)  You're welcome

I’ve tried this and it does relax you but very expensive.

I also didn’t see Allo Allo  the first time it was on TV, but I’ve watched the repeats a few times.  Also Dads Army.  A very good actor the man who played Rene and the old lady who played his mum in law.  
I will say this only once, Allo Allo  was so funny.