Footballs Entry Costs Today

bassett one

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

We had 20k ST holders if a good number renew and attendances are restricted there won't be any match day tickets.

What are they charging at your place?

If like Wembley it's 60% + there'll be plenty of walk ins.

As far as I know ours have been frozen the same as last season.

I was surprised you had 20k season ticket holders but doubt they'll be that many this season.

United have gone to new season ticket holders now but last season they sold out when the first offer came up, even previous season ticket holder missed out, I don't think it will be a problem getting one this season.

4 hours ago, Alextopman said:

If like Wembley it's 60% + there'll be plenty of walk ins.

As far as I know ours have been frozen the same as last season.

I was surprised you had 20k season ticket holders but doubt they'll be that many this season.

United have gone to new season ticket holders now but last season they sold out when the first offer came up, even previous season ticket holder missed out, I don't think it will be a problem getting one this season.

I don't think you can compare Wembley to a league ground.

"As far as I know" - I thought you'd know the facts at least.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How do you know it isn't the facts?

I wasn't comparing Wembley to a league ground although I've been to a few with far better facilities.

The comparison is the percentage of capacity allowed in and that is reasonable to compare.

Edited by Alextopman

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

How do you know it isn't the facts?

I wasn't comparing Wembley to a league ground although I've been to a few with far better facilities.

The comparison is the percentage of capacity allowed in and that is reasonable to compare.

How much are your match day tickets though?

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

How do you know there will be any match day tickets?.

I don't think there will be but you asked the question (a few times) what the Owls prices were, if a Championship team haven't sorted theirs out yet why would you expect an L1 side to have?

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't think there will be but you asked the question (a few times) what the Owls prices were, if a Championship team haven't sorted theirs out yet why would you expect an L1 side to have?

Where did I say I would have expected a L1 side to have?.

How many is a few times? I can see once?.

Edited by Alextopman

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Where did I say I would have expected a L1 side to have?.

You've asked in two different comments in this thread, Why would any club put out match day prices until they are given the all clear to let POTG fans in, the cost could depend on the amount permitted.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You've asked in two different comments in this thread, Why would any club put out match day prices until they are given the all clear to let POTG fans in, the cost could depend on the amount permitted.

I asked once. the other post was clarifying it for you because you asked a question without answering.

Why would they sell season tickets without knowing how many fans are to be let in?.

Edited by Alextopman

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I asked once. the other post was clarifying it for you because you asked a question without answering.

Why would they sell season tickets without knowing how many fans are to be let in?.

Its clear some fans will be allowed but the numbers will be limited, ST holders are the obvious first choice people for lower allocation and easier identifiable, come on it's not that difficult to work out.