Footballs Entry Costs Today

bassett one

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Its clear some fans will be allowed but the numbers will be limited, ST holders are the obvious first choice people for lower allocation and easier identifiable, come on it's not that difficult to work out.

So what if they've sold too many season tickets?.

Come on it's not rocket science if they can't give POG price because of not knowing attendances allowed how come they can sell as many season tickets as the like. Sorry Pal but your argument makes no sense, All clubs could tell us POG prices it doesn't mean they would have to sell them if gates are limited.....

8 hours ago, Alextopman said:

So what if they've sold too many season tickets?.

Come on it's not rocket science if they can't give POG price because of not knowing attendances allowed how come they can sell as many season tickets as the like. Sorry Pal but your argument makes no sense, All clubs could tell us POG prices it doesn't mean they would have to sell them if gates are limited.....

ST sales can be controlled, POTG can't.

You still haven't said how much they are at SUFC.

22 minutes ago, top4718 said:

ST sales can be controlled, POTG can't.

You still haven't said how much they are at SUFC.

Eh?. Why can't they control  POTG sales?.

I told you Sufc have frozen prices the same as last year as far as I know being a season ticket holder I never  looked at the exact orices.  You even replied with a sarcastic comment about it .....

Do try and keep up.

Edited by Alextopman

Just now, Alextopman said:

Eh?. Why can't they control  POTG sales?.

I told you Sufc have frozen prices the same as last year as far as I know.  You even replied with a sarcastic comment about it .....

How do you know how many are going to turn up with POTG, could be 10 could be 10,000.

You said "as far as I know" thats not really an answer, what is the price, surely as a fan you'd know.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How do you know how many are going to turn up with POTG, could be 10 could be 10,000.

You said "as far as I know" thats not really an answer, what is the price, surely as a fan you'd know.

When you reach capacity let no more in. There you are it's controlled. Most of the time they are sold in advance advance anyway so your POTG description isn't suitable, can you still do that at Hillsborough?.

Why do I need to know when I'm a season ticket holder?..

Edited by Alextopman

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

When you reach capacity let no more in. There you are it's controlled. Most of the time they are sold in advance advance anyway so your POTG description isn't suitable, can you still do that at Hillsborough?.

Why do I need to know when I'm a season ticket holder?..

You've missed the point completely (or deliberately) no one knows yet whether full attendances will be allowed, how segregation in grounds may need to work, ST holders are spread all over the ground, once the allowed numbers are known the prices will be set accordingly.

You don't need to know but it shouldn't be too difficult to find out so you can answer the question (for once).

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You've missed the point completely (or deliberately) no one knows yet whether full attendances will be allowed, how segregation in grounds may need to work, ST holders are spread all over the ground, once the allowed numbers are known the prices will be set accordingly.

You don't need to know but it shouldn't be too difficult to find out so you can answer the question (for once).

You're a bit slow on the uptake, season tickets have been sold and they don't know what the capacity is going to be so spreading them round the ground is useless if they've sold to many.....

So you're saying they're not setting non season ticket holder prices because they don't know how many they will be allowed in and that will determine the price.  Where do you come up with ridiculous nonsense like that?. 

Do they still POTG at Hillsborough?.

I've answered your question but if you don't like the answer and it's not too difficult to find out why are you struggling so much with it?.

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You're a bit slow on the uptake, season tickets have been sold and they don't know what the capacity is going to be so spreading them round the ground is useless if they've sold to many.....

So you're saying they're not setting non season ticket holder prices because they don't know how many they will be allowed in and that will determine the price.  Where do you come up with ridiculous nonsense like that?. 

Do they still POTG at Hillsborough?.

I've answered your question but if you don't like the answer and it's not too difficult to find out why are you struggling so much with it?.

You really are dim, POTG has been available at SWFC, this season will depend on circumstances.

You haven't answered because not one of your posts has a figure with a pound note sign at the side of it, you've tried to make an accusation that SWFC have not set POTG prices and implied its for a sinister reason then found that your own club hasn't set them either which totally makes a mockery of what you were trying to imply.

Give it a rest.

21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You really are dim, POTG has been available at SWFC, this season will depend on circumstances.

You haven't answered because not one of your posts has a figure with a pound note sign at the side of it, you've tried to make an accusation that SWFC have not set POTG prices and implied its for a sinister reason then found that your own club hasn't set them either which totally makes a mockery of what you were trying to imply.

Give it a rest.

I didn't know any club did POTG anymore you can't do it at the Lane.

What accusations have I tried to make?.

What am I trying to imply?

What are these sinister reasons you've made up up your head?

Do you argue with the person in the mirror in the bathroom?.

Have you considered anger management?.

As for being dim the lights are definitely completely out in your case.

Edited by Alextopman

Whilst you two have a lay down in a darkened room such you can calm down and call a truce............the reality is that no so called POTG prices will surely  be announced until such time as boris decides how many can attend hence first the season ticket holders can be accommodated .

The next problem is that season ticket holders have in some cases paid up front for next season based on prices prevailing pre Covid /relegation.

some are still having problems getting refunds and some have transferred to next season. It would be unfair to now offer POTG prices at an equivalent less than those season tickets work out at per game ? 

finally and as mentioned previously POTG should surely not be happening now. Sufc have not allowed for years and you need to buy online not sure about owls although they did do it for a cup game against the chesterfield. That system allows clubs to constantly know ground capacity versus current ticket Sales and I thought a pre requisite for fan segregation....: 

All that said then both clubs will be lucky to sell anywhere near the volume of season tickets held in previous years  and in the event results go their way will have to rely heavily on match day receipts to help keep afloat.That will call for some creative marketing and benefits to lure fans in so lets see who wins that race

so the short answer is no one knows how much on the day yet!