Footballs Entry Costs Today

bassett one

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

No thanks. I’ll make my own choices.

Maybe you should have a little think about why so many people disagree with you. It can’t be coincidence.

It takes quite a powerful force to stick Alex and me together. Let that sink in.

Do you think i'm in anyway bothered what people on a forum think, really???

I've heard many different views on Covid I don't think I've met anyone as obviously scared and media manipulated as you are and I've met a lot of people since March 2020. Thats for another thread though.

Edited by top4718

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've heard many different views on Covid I don't think I've met anyone as obviously scared and media manipulated as you are and I've met a lot of people since March 2020. Thats for another thread though.

You’ve never met me.  

You’ve also never told the truth, or said anything of note. But hey, carry on underlining your intellectual qualities. 

I think you are very bothered what others think of you. What other reason could there be for your narcissism 

Edited by sibon

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Keep on topic please it's enough you looking the fool you are on the football section without bringing a  World pandemic to it.