Pizza Hut had no pizza!!!!

Maddison K

After spending from lunch time til 5pm in the antenatal clinic at jessops me and my hubby thought we'll just have a pizza from pizza hut on our way home (plus we have a buy 1 get 1 free voucher) and we really looking forward to it only to get to the one at crystal peaks to be told they had totally run out of pizza's and had nothing to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so gobsmaked, how can pizza hut have no pizza!!!! :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: not just that i'm gutted, i was soooooooooo hungary and looking forward to it!!!

Anyhow thats my part rant, its like KFC having no chicken, anyone else had this???

i am laughing about it now its just mad!!! :hihi:

you should complain and get some free pizza, or sell you story to a national paper - I'd buy a paper to read that article. hahahahaha

Someone I work with told me on a Saturday a while back she'd been with her family to Meadowhall and stopped off at Valley Centertainment Pizza Hut on the tram home, they had no pizzas, they went on into town Pizza Hut, they had no pizza. They continued home and tried a last attempt at Crystal Peaks, they also had no pizza. Absolutly crazy!?! A Sheffield wide lack of pizza bases?

The one at crookes is constantly out of pizza bases. I rang up for a buy one get one free and was told they only had stuffed crust bases left. I don't even like the dam stuffed crust as the cheese tastes of glue and told the bloke that why should i pay a pound extra. they still charged me .pathetic:rant: ;)

Archived