New Political Party To Be Set Up To Fight Coronavirus Restrictions

43 minutes ago, El Cid said:

What do you believe his motives are? If only we could know what drives any politicain. Is it the fame/power/celebrity of being in the spotlight?

Perhaps its a drive for more wealth, which a lot of us strive for. Or is he altruistic and doing what he believes is good for the county, doing what is right, whilst at the same time earning some money.

My guess would be a combination of celebrity and money.

Power, influence and money, just like these big conspiracy theorists, they make money from books and donors and t shirts etc, they hold power over their followers.

I was watching Piers Corbyn in Birmingham yesterday, really crap speech, mostly all ********. it was sprinkled with slogans and chants, and he took great pleasure in getting the crowd to chant back when he told them to

10 hours ago, melthebell said:

Power, influence and money, just like these big conspiracy theorists, they make money from books and donors and t shirts etc, they hold power over their followers.

I was watching Piers Corbyn in Birmingham yesterday, really crap speech, mostly all ********. it was sprinkled with slogans and chants, and he took great pleasure in getting the crowd to chant back when he told them to

Sounds like a cult (feel free to change any letter in that word) to me