Cheerful Photos

SFBeca

Hopefully this satisfies the "cheerful" brief - a couple of likely lads about to set off on the Sheffield Uni pyjama jump back in 1981 😀 

https://ibb.co/Km8BkXn

Couldn't get the 'insert image from URL' feature to work though, from either of the hosting sites mentioned in this thread. Think there may be a problem with this feature.

Edited by Victor Meldrew

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/12/2020 at 17:20, Victor Meldrew said:

Hopefully this satisfies the "cheerful" brief - a couple of likely lads about to set off on the Sheffield Uni pyjama jump back in 1981 😀 

https://ibb.co/Km8BkXn

Couldn't get the 'insert image from URL' feature to work though, from either of the hosting sites mentioned in this thread. Think there may be a problem with this feature.

this is brilliant! :)

On 06/01/2021 at 16:24, SFBeca said:

this is brilliant! :)

Thanks Beca. I remember asking my new girlfriend, on our very first date, if I could borrow a nightie to go to a party with my mates! (I'm the skinny one on the right.) And she let me see her again! Probably just to get the nightie back. But she actually ended up becoming my wife, and still is 🙂

On 08/01/2021 at 23:59, Victor Meldrew said:

Thanks Beca. I remember asking my new girlfriend, on our very first date, if I could borrow a nightie to go to a party with my mates! (I'm the skinny one on the right.) And she let me see her again! Probably just to get the nightie back. But she actually ended up becoming my wife, and still is 🙂

wow what a lovely story! :)

• 1 month later...