H M & Co

Fish Eater Blades (Fish Knives), or Fish Carver Blades (Fish Server Knives) which was wide, flat  and had a groove down the length to capture any juice. Also had the "nick shape" at the end as all fish blades did at the time. The fish eater forks and fish carver forks also had the "nick shape" on either side of the fork prongs

In 1963 o 1967 I was at I.S.Dearden and Sons Ltd on Liverpool Street - also known as Monogram Cutlery Ltd. They also manufactured the full range of traditional patterns with the hard solder knives etc and every imaginable item of cutlery and scissors from their take over of F.A.Kirk Ltd and another company a few years earlier

Maybe a picture of your item will be a great help

There is a posting on this site for Monogram Cutlery and one of the contributors is Neville Dearden (using a pseudonym) who is the youngest of Mr I.S.Deardens children - probably around 80 years old now - a possibility he may have some old FA.Kirk literature which could help identify the item

Hope this is helpful - Best Regards - Victor M Hutchinson - Malaysia 

Grapefruit spoons were similar to a large teaspoon  but he bottom of the bowl was a slight "V" shape and the end of the bowl pointed

Grapefruit knives were serrated at both sides, pointed and bent at the end so you could cut around and underneath the grapefruit flesh to remove it in one piece without having to peel off the skin

Still use one myself

Regards - Victor Malaysia  - Saturday 10-21am 91.4 degrees and rising with clear blue sky - no snow of course

• 2 weeks later...