Sheffield Wednesday V Barnsley Fc

bassett one

No surprise we lost, Monk has left pulis with an awful squad. I know he's only playing in the Bulgarian second division but seems to be doing well, still wish we had given that borokuv lad a chance instead we let go of all our strikers, saying that I don't think any striker would manage close to double figures in this team it's that poor. 

The points deduction can't be used as an excuse, it's reasonable to expect us to at least be capable of finishing 6 points above the dropzone. It's tough being an owl these days😔

33 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

No surprise we lost, Monk has left pulis with an awful squad. I know he's only playing in the Bulgarian second division but seems to be doing well, still wish we had given that borokuv lad a chance instead we let go of all our strikers, saying that I don't think any striker would manage close to double figures in this team it's that poor. 

The points deduction can't be used as an excuse, it's reasonable to expect us to at least be capable of finishing 6 points above the dropzone. It's tough being an owl these days😔

Nervy, it's not so brilliant being a Blade either this season. 

I think both clubs are vying to see who can do the worst! Let's hope they both improve.

echo.

1 hour ago, echo beach said:

Nervy, it's not so brilliant being a Blade either this season. 

I think both clubs are vying to see who can do the worst! Let's hope they both improve.

echo.

Yes your not doing well either but seriously even if we were mid table at least would you swap places with the mess we're in? It's not just the league position with us that's getting to us, it's everything at the minute😔

16 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Yes your not doing well either but seriously even if we were mid table at least would you swap places with the mess we're in? It's not just the league position with us that's getting to us, it's everything at the minute😔

Point taken but we all know that like most clubs, success and failure are cyclical. Both are on a downward path presently but the 'glass has got to be half full not half empty' hasn't it. Things will change. 

echo.