Favourite Tear Jerker Films.

PRESLEY

Messing about on You Tube last night and happenend to notice an old black and white favourite film, Bells of St Marys (Ingrid Bergman) advertised,  I watched it,  my god!  Talk about Get the Tissues on standby.  After mopping the floor I typed in and watched a few more,  Come next Spring,  (Steve Cochran)  Penny Seranade (Cary Grant)  and Little Lord Fauntleroyd (Freddie Bartholamew)  the old ones really are the best, whats your favourite Tear Jerker.

21 minutes ago, Mister M said:

'Terms of Endearment' might be sentimental but it is a real tearjerker. 

'Who Will Love My Children?' is another one guaranteed to have me wailing

Apart from Cuckoo's nest I think this was another one of  Jack Nicholson's Aces. Very funny at times. 

I'm not a big user of Youtube but was pleased to see that you could access certain  films,  the titles I posted previously which are real classics and sadly are very rarely shown on usual TV channels.   There has been quite a few pearlers  listed since I started the topic,  I've seen some but to watch  em all I better stock up on boxes of Kleenex,  😭