Gordon, Gino And Fred !

pattricia

4 hours ago, pintor said:

The Fred guy is ok on First dates but this was rubbish, he did a voice over on a programme about Monaco earlier this year and his voice ruined it

I agree that Fred is very good on First Dates, Gino on his cookery programmes, and Gordon shouting his head off in his restaurants but put them together and it’s a catastrophe! Somebody had a bad idea here !  It just did not work !

Edited by pattricia

8 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I agree that Fred is very good on First Dates, Gino on his cookery programmes, and Gordon shouting his head off in his restaurants but put them together and it’s a catastrophe! Somebody had a bad idea here !  It just did not work !

:hihi:   Gordon, Swearing his head off in Restaurants more like.  Its strange in most TV shows, anyone who swears gets bleeped out,  infact  if they did that on Gordon Ramsey's shows it would be one continuous bleep.  :gag:

12 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Strange that. A Frenchman speaking about somewhere in connected to France and it's somehow ruins it??

I don't think anyone doubts that they are. TV takes an age to be made, be edited, be approved and then finally get broadcast.

I think it's been a running gag for a while that most Christmas TV is filmed in August with the Blazing sun in the background

There are a lot of Englishmen and women,  presenting programmes about England and ruining them too

1 hour ago, pintor said:

There are a lot of Englishmen and women,  presenting programmes about England and ruining them too

That’s true pintor , but this programme really was bad. If I had been the producer I would have cancelled the programme before it was shown. They looked, bored, strained and fed up. Pity they have to work at all, especially with so many people out of work.!