Henry Hill Tw Wards

Albradders

• 6 months later...

Hi Henry Hill was my grandfather my father being one of his second wife’s children. My father always said he looked after Lizzie the elephant but we were never sure if it was true. Henry died before I was born so never met him. Can I ask why you are looking for information on him please.?

• 11 months later...

Good morning, sorry to only just replying to you, I have missed this message from you and I apologise for this.

Henry was/is my Grandad being my mother's Dad. My mother is Margaret Bradley formally Hill and they lived at TW Wards. I don't know much about mum's side of the family due to them having some kind of disagreement but now mum is opening up a little and telling some stories from her past. Yes mum too talks about the elephant lizzie and the camels from the circus which was borrowed to TW Wards.

If you would like to swap stories and family information then I would appreciate this and look forward to your response.

with thanks Alan Bradley

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi

Can we meet up or just exchange family details please, I am trying to find out more about mum's side of the family and would love what ever input you could give . I have contacted some of dad's side and kept in touch by messages or watsapp with a occasional hello and how's the family . Have you a photo of Henry because I have managed to find one you could have if you don't have one.

Alan Bradley