And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

iansheff

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Brian the Blade has declined the job offer Mark the Pitsmoor Owl is now the firm favourite.😀😀.

Apparently, Brian the Blade has been tipped off that his dream job may be coming up at the end of the season, given the deteriorating relationship between a Royal and one of his employeees....

24 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Apparently, Brian the Blade has been tipped off that his dream job may be coming up at the end of the season, given the deteriorating relationship between a Royal and one of his employeees....

Well it would be a massive step up from his latest offer so he may well consider it more seriously.

29 minutes ago, Padders said:

Really ?

I've heard that Ken is the 2-1 favourite.

He was but Barbie doesn't want him wearing a tracksuit.

25 minutes ago, bassett one said:

come on guys,dont you like either of the 2 managers ,thats being quoted from abroad?

Whoever gets it will get my backing. Whoever comes in will have the same players to work with and not much money to bring players in so probably a hiding to nothing. 

If we get either of those two and our fortunes turn then great but expecting alot of the same whoever's in charge

the big boss ,turns down a bid for former adviser erik alonso    ,he wanted as a agent to get in top foreign  loan players ,and add several good players,but only sign the expensive top loan players if we go up,same idea as wolves,but SWFC not for sale ,so he must have a different idea for a way forward.

32 minutes ago, bassett one said:

the big boss ,turns down a bid for former adviser erik alonso    ,he wanted as a agent to get in top foreign  loan players ,and add several good players,but only sign the expensive top loan players if we go up,same idea as wolves,but SWFC not for sale ,so he must have a different idea for a way forward.

Sounds like a fair offer. If he had any sense he’d cut his losses and get out. He won’t get anything like that if we go down.

also sounds like a bad idea for us as supporters,so its proof he wants to keep the club ,lets hope he gets david webb in as director of football,gets one of the top foreign managers in and listens to erik alonso and gets some top foreign players on loan,gets us up and then signs them

20 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Brian the Blade has declined the job offer Mark the Pitsmoor Owl is now the firm favourite.😀😀.

Great! You know what yeah, if we got Mark yeah, and he was given money to spend yeah, he wunt have a clue yeah.

He'd look towards Pearson yeah as iz assistant yeah. wiv Mel Sterland as yoof coach, yeah.

I'm disappointed with Brian The Blade. He's got a fantastic CV.  He's won 18 cups, and 6 wine glasses.

Thanks to Prize Bingo at Skeggy.

He'd play 2-3-5 like in the 50's. He's just what Wednesday need. If we can't score with 5 forreds, then it's time to give up.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

24 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Great! You know what yeah, if we got Mark yeah, and he was given money to spend yeah, he wunt have a clue yeah.

He'd look towards Pearson yeah as iz assistant yeah. wiv Mel Sterland as yoof coach, yeah.

I'm disappointed with Brian The Blade. He's got a fantastic CV.  He's won 18 cups, and 6 wine glasses.

He'd play 2-3-5 like in the 50's. He's just what Wednesday need. If we can't score with 5 forreds, then it's time to give up.

Classic, :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:.

5 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Yeah, great idea, he said  a while back on football heaven  yeah, "yer know me, yeah, I think Chansiri's just been unlucky, yeah!"🙄😅