And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

iansheff

who knows whether the 3 men mentioned in the paper this morning ,says they cannot speak english?,most can and even if they cannot,who would not accept bielsa as a manager, i like paul cooke,but its a risk,can we afford another risky appointment?i dont think so,

Edited by bassett one

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

who knows whether the 3 men mentioned in the paper this morning ,says they cannot speak english?,most can and even if they cannot,who would not accept bielsa as a manager, i like paul cooke,but its a risk,can we afford another risky appointment?i dont think so,

Any manager we get is a risk, who knows who's the best fit. Surely we're due a good appointment

agree with that,we are due for some luck,there a couple i would like,possible big boss could sort it,that bloke at spurs hes a special one or that bearded hippy from liverpool ,he might fancy a change or theres him at man city,hes fed up of winning ive heard,now that is a new year wish folks,maybe a miracle needed to sort it though.