Should Chris Wilder Get The Sack.

Box11

I can't believe people are actually thinking of sacking Chris.  Look at what he's achieved with us, where we were before he came and where we are now.  IF we go down, he's the best one to bring us back up again.

After all he's done for us, if we sacked him, even if the replacement got us back up, he'd know that SUFC have no loyalty, so he'd be looking for a bigger club asap.  After last years finish, Chris was talked of whenever a PL club wanted a new manager.  He could have left on a high, but didn't.  BAck him and it will come good again.  If not this year, the following one.

2 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I can't believe people are actually thinking of sacking Chris.  Look at what he's achieved with us, where we were before he came and where we are now.  IF we go down, he's the best one to bring us back up again.

After all he's done for us, if we sacked him, even if the replacement got us back up, he'd know that SUFC have no loyalty, so he'd be looking for a bigger club asap.  After last years finish, Chris was talked of whenever a PL club wanted a new manager.  He could have left on a high, but didn't.  BAck him and it will come good again.  If not this year, the following one.

I’m not sure I agree, the total lack of effort from the players in some games (Palace especially) looks like they are not playing for him.

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

I’m not sure I agree, the total lack of effort from the players in some games (Palace especially) looks like they are not playing for him.

I also see that Brooker11...

It's clear that they are not playing for him I have said before that there is something seriously wrong at Sheffield United....

And if it is true that the players don't want to play for CW then they don't want him there it's clear that it's a very unhappy camp at the moment and needs addressing asap....

could it be that the players has resigned themselves to the championship ,they have run themselves ragged for C.W and not wanting to play for  C.W not true imop, he is managing inferior players they are not good enough for the premier league , if you want to have ago at anybody have ago at the owner.

1 hour ago, kidley said:

could it be that the players has resigned themselves to the championship ,they have run themselves ragged for C.W and not wanting to play for  C.W not true imop, he is managing inferior players they are not good enough for the premier league , if you want to have ago at anybody have ago at the owner.

Some of the new additions like Brewster (£23m) haven't run themselves ragged, he's managing inferior players that he's paid big money for.

1 hour ago, kidley said:

Absolute nonsense.....

Brewster has just come to the club and Lundstram doesn't want to be at Sheffield United my guess is a few others don't either....

Look many manager's have gone for less Sheffield United have now got the worst record ever doesn't that tell you anything "Kidley"....

What does it have to take before certain fans see the light....

CW has got to go we are a laughing stock....

16 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Wilder deserves a crack at getting us promoted next season . He’s the best manager Sheffield has seen in decades.

if he fails next season then I think everyone would agree it would be time for him to leave