Should Chris Wilder Get The Sack.

Box11

12 hours ago, kidley said:

could it be that the players has resigned themselves to the championship ,they have run themselves ragged for C.W and not wanting to play for  C.W not true imop, he is managing inferior players they are not good enough for the premier league , if you want to have ago at anybody have ago at the owner.

Chri Wilder picks the team, ie his old favourites hence not being up to speed,  give the young ones a chance before its too late

13 hours ago, Box11 said:

Absolute nonsense.....

Brewster has just come to the club and Lundstram doesn't want to be at Sheffield United my guess is a few others don't either....

Look many manager's have gone for less Sheffield United have now got the worst record ever doesn't that tell you anything "Kidley"....

What does it have to take before certain fans see the light....

CW has got to go we are a laughing stock....

My Bold

It tells me that some thing is wrong,is this the same man who took them to ninth in the premier league last season, and your calling for is head? by the way i am a S6 man.

20 hours ago, prince al said:

Can’t believe people discussing ending the employment of a loyal servant like this. Disgraceful! 

4 out of 5 years have a success.

Schoolboy fan, ball boy, player, manager. 

No-one is questioning his loyalty to the club we all see that he is...

It's his ability to cut it as a Premier league manager that's in question....

As things are it clearly shows he can't no-one should be bigger than the club the best interest should come first no matter what period.....

6 hours ago, atticus said:

Wilder deserves a crack at getting us promoted next season . He’s the best manager Sheffield has seen in decades.

if he fails next season then I think everyone would agree it would be time for him to leave

That's my view as an outsider. He should get the chance next season whatever happens. Too much is made of getting into or stating in the premiership. While there's parachute payments it's not the end of the world for club's like United if you get relegated

And if it needed to get worse a player has been arrested for drink driving after crashing his Lamborghini into parked cars.

From The Star

Sheffield United has issued a club statement today over reports Lys Mousset’s Lamborghini supercar was involved in a collision in the city in the early hours.

Photos circulating on social media today are believed to show the centre forward’s three-year-old orange Lamborghini Aventador, worth around £300,000, after a collision on Abbeydale Road South this morning.

South Yorkshire Police said an orange Lamborghini was involved in a collision with a number of parked vehicles.

Two men in their 20s were arrested on suspicion of drink driving.

They were later released under investigation after police questioning.

It has not been revealed whether anyone was injured in the crash.

South Yorkshire Police said: “Police were called at around 12.10am this morning following reports of a collision on Abbeydale Road South, Sheffield.

“It is reported that an orange Lamborghini was involved in a collision with a number of parked cars.

“Two men in their 20s were arrested on suspicion of being over the prescribed limit. Both have been released under investigation while enquiries continue.”

In a statement, Sheffield United said: “Officials at Sheffield United are aware of images circulating on social media and are currently making internal enquiries.”

Mousset signed for the Blades last summer from Bournemouth in a £10 million deal.

The 24-year-old Frenchman was signed by United on a three-year deal.

He was born in France to a Senegalese father and a French mother and is eligible to play for both countries.

He made his France U20 debut on the international stage in 2015.

Let's just hope this particular drink/driver doesn't get off lightly.  Driving ban, electronic tag perhaps.... I have vague memories of someone (it may have been Jermain Pennant) playing in one (maybe in his Liverpool days) many years ago. 

If Chris continues, it's just another problem he will have to face.  I'd tell him his training for the next month or so includes doing unpaid shifts at foodbanks and the like.  Force him to see how other people are trying to make ends meet.

10 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Let's just hope this particular drink/driver doesn't get off lightly.  Driving ban, electronic tag perhaps.... I have vague memories of someone (it may have been Jermain Pennant) playing in one (maybe in his Liverpool days) many years ago. 

If Chris continues, it's just another problem he will have to face.  I'd tell him his training for the next month or so includes doing unpaid shifts at foodbanks and the like.  Force him to see how other people are trying to make ends meet.

Grealish  didn't   get the punishment he deserved for a similar crime,

Not good news at this difficult time for the club

3 minutes ago, barry-333 said:

Grealish  didn't   get the punishment he deserved for a similar crime,

Not good news at this difficult time for the club

I'm getting fed up with this kind of stunt from footballers, and it not really being punished.  Add to this the breaking of Covid restrictions by ... well, too many to mention.... and it's just dragging the name of football through the mud. 

30 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I'm getting fed up with this kind of stunt from footballers, and it not really being punished.  Add to this the breaking of Covid restrictions by ... well, too many to mention.... and it's just dragging the name of football through the mud. 

I’d Chuck the book at him if he’s convicted, not much point in a couple of grand fine .

Rumours doing the rounds that Wilder might have walked . Hope not.