Should Chris Wilder Get The Sack.

Box11

I know that the title of this thread is "Should Chris Wilder get the sack" but, short of single word answers, people give reasons for their answer.  I just wish that people who support sacking Chris would say who they think they could get to replace him, and why the club would be better off with their choice.  Many clubs seem to sack a manager, then chew the cud for ages debating what to do next.

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I know that the title of this thread is "Should Chris Wilder get the sack" but, short of single word answers, people give reasons for their answer.  I just wish that people who support sacking Chris would say who they think they could get to replace him, and why the club would be better off with their choice.  Many clubs seem to sack a manager, then chew the cud for ages debating what to do next.

People can put what they want can't they short or long answers it's up too them...

They don't have to justify what they write or give a answer to someone else on the forum its down to them...

21 hours ago, Box11 said:

People can put what they want can't they short or long answers it's up too them...

They don't have to justify what they write or give a answer to someone else on the forum its down to them...

Fair enough box you don’t have to elaborate on your answer just tell us the name of the manager you would like to be in charge next season to take the Blades back up 

They wont sack Wilder,hes achieved a heck of a lot in a relatively short time.

Theres no disgrace in coming down from the prem,its a hard league with huge quality,and its not as if theyve gone down after getting mullered each weekend its been by mostly small margins,and in some games,with that bit of luck or quality theyd have won more games or salvaged a point.

Wilder will have them back up next season,assuming of course they do go down which looks very much nailed on now.

I'd like Wilder to stay but I want him to change and try something different to this negative system which is setting the players up to fail every week. Against Liverpool, I'd like him to try something like:

McBurnie           Brewster

Sharp

Burke                                                                                                                                  McGoldrick

Osborn                                            Bryan                                                        Jagielka                                                         Ampadu                            Bogle

Ramsdale

It may look ridiculous but there's nothing left to lose and at least we'd see some attacking football.     

16 hours ago, atticus said:

Fair enough box you don’t have to elaborate on your answer just tell us the name of the manager you would like to be in charge next season to take the Blades back up 

Like I said I don't have to answer to you or anyone else.... 

And what's with the pestering....

You want to keep him fine I don't....

Like I said I don't have to justify who I want to replace CW....

I'll keep that to myself for now period !!!!!

Edited by Box11

2 hours ago, despritdan said:

I'd like Wilder to stay but I want him to change and try something different to this negative system which is setting the players up to fail every week. Against Liverpool, I'd like him to try something like:

McBurnie           Brewster

Sharp

Burke                                                                                                                                  McGoldrick

Osborn                                            Bryan                                                        Jagielka                                                         Ampadu                            Bogle

Ramsdale

It may look ridiculous but there's nothing left to lose and at least we'd see some attacking football.     

Looks like Jagielka must have Covid or something.

Edited by Jim Hardie

I can't make the formation out.  Anyway, I've lost track of who has had Covid and recovered, who has it now (if we're told), who has it now.  The injury crisis continues, so I've no idea who is playing but not 100% fit and who is fully fit - ditto the bench.  I've tried picking a formation before, but I'll now just hope we've enough players for the line-up and the bench.  If we're going down, then lets go down fighting!