Coventry City V Sheffield Wednesday

bassett one

Not good enough. If we can't beat these we're in trouble. It's good to see Hutchinson back in the team but it doesn't solve the biggest problem with the squad and that's scoring. I can't see us getting the points we need, even the club's closest to us are picking up points. Worrying times.

I have no words, but I've got to say something.

Westwood 3 Palmer 3 Lees 3 Borner 4 Penney 3 Hutchinson 3

Green *4 Pelupessy 3 Bannan 3 Reach 3 Windass 4

Dele Bashiru 4 Brown 3 Harris 3 Paterson 3 Marriot 3 

No desire to score. No desire to play attractive, entertaining football. No desire to threaten. No drive. No penetrative passing. No quality passes. No 'cutting' passes. Very little forward play.  No quality from any one of them. Any pass over 3 metres is wayward. Most of the passes UNDER two metres are wayward. We've got to be the worst team in the league by a long way. If we're not, God help whoever's worse.

Pants isn't a good enough description.

Sheffield Wednesday Nil . .... Again.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

13 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I have no words, but I've got to say something.

Westwood 3 Palmer 3 Lees 3 Borner 4 Penney 3 Hutchinson 3

Green *4 Pelupessy 3 Bannan 3 Reach 3 Windass 4

Dele Bashiru 4 Brown 3 Harris 3 Paterson 3 Marriot 3 

No desire to score. No desire to play attractive, entertaining football. No desire to threaten. No drive. No penetrative passing. No quality passes. No 'cutting' passes. Very little forward play.  No quality from any one of them. Any pass over 3 metres is wayward. Most of the passes UNDER two metres are wayward. We've got to be the worst team in the league by a long way. If we're not, God help whoever's worse.

Pants isn't a good enough description.

Sheffield Wednesday Nil . .... Again.

Strange innit Hots,

Blades currently fighting for their lives,

Giving everything, and winning 1-0.

Funny old game.

10 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Absolutely dreadful display, L1 is a certainty.

BUT WHY,

CW's team lose week in week out (up till last night) and yet their supporters praise them week in week out.

Blades are just not good enough for the prem, but what they do is run their socks off and TRY their best.

For some reason the Owls have no fight, don't seem bothered, nobody minds losing if their team gives 100%.

What is wrong at Hillsboro, nobody knows the answer, so frustating.