Strange object in sky

Timbuck

A stange thing happened this afternoon in Teesside..a stange object appeared in the sky it was a bright golden colour and it was difficult to look at due to it's brightness and i felt warm..I looked it up on the website and it said that it's a common event in Australia, Florida ,Spain...can anyone abroad give me advice on how to cope if it happens again????.

It's very dangerous. It's nuclear powered and the warm radiation you felt can lead to skin cancer. I suggest you move to Manchester to ensure you are never subject to a repeat exposure. On the other hand it has a positive effect on Women, inducing them to wear fewer and more revealing clothes - in Manchester the absence of this effect is probably desirable...

• 5 years later...
im aamazed how in like 4 comments we have gone from strange object to scarbourough

Scarborough is therefore a strange object? I ask because before I became physically handicapped I was almost — not quite — a stranger to it.

im aamazed how in like 4 comments we have gone from strange object to scarbourough

I'm surprised it took so long.

Mind you the object I saw in the sky was neither bright nor hot, but it was round, and just hanging there motionless. It was really eerie. Any idea what it could have been?

one flew over us the other night, first glance it looked like a mini hot air ballon, on fire......we just presumed it was a rogue chinise lantern. very pretty it was too :)

It may have been a rogue Chinese, without his lantern!!!!!!!! :)

Archived