28 Days Of Gratitude

SFBeca

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

Linda received her card and chocolates yesterday. She says thank you so much for them.

She was on nights last night and took the chocolates to share with the rest of the staff 😊

That’s so lovely! The post seems to be taking a while but I thought that would be the case as they are so busy! 

day 24 goes out to Five Two Supplies. 

Five Two Supplies are a food bank based in Hillsborough, who supply food for families who are struggling & for the homeless.

I have space for 1 or 2 nominations to round off the month, if anyone has anyone they would like to nominate in the final few days 😀

day 26 of our #28daysofgratitude goes out to Sheffield  Cats Shelter

They have been caring for stray cats & kittens for over 120 years! They rehome around 400 cats per year & provide a safe refuge & love & care until they can be placed in a forever home.

the last day! our last thank you card & chocs goes out to the staff at St Lukes Hospice. 

St Lukes care for people aged 18 & above who have terminal illnesses, & plays a central part in the network of palliative care nursing & support services in Sheffield.

And thats the end of 28 days of gratitude - I hope it's brought a smile to peoples faces and you've enjoyed receiving your chocs & thank you cards 😊

2 minutes ago, SFBeca said:

the last day! our last thank you card & chocs goes out to the staff at St Lukes Hospice. 

St Lukes care for people aged 18 & above who have terminal illnesses, & plays a central part in the network of palliative care nursing & support services in Sheffield.

And thats the end of 28 days of gratitude - I hope it's brought a smile to peoples faces and you've enjoyed receiving your chocs & thank you cards 😊

Excellent !!!

Enjoyed following the thread, and some well deserving recipient's.

Thank you for your efforts.

• SFBeca unpinned this topic
  • sfrob locked this topic
  • SFBeca unlocked this topic