Sheffield Wednesday V Swansea City

bassett one

Not enough.

When they put in 5 or 6 constantly decent performances on the trot, then I'll start to believe that they are really up for it.

We shouldn't get carried away after beating the bottom team.

They have to show a hell of a lot more before I'll be a proud, content, optimistic Owl again.

I've seen a lot better from us over the years, like finishing 3rd in the Prem, winning a Cup, and entertaining the finest football pundits and outspoken critics in the land.

At the moment, if we make 5 decent passes, we are brainwashed in to thinking we've played well.

We need a big awakening at S6. The sooner, the better.

That said, we looked a damn sight better against Wycombe, and a bit of hope raises it's ugly head again.

That's better than another massive flop, so we have to be cheered by it.

At least we looked like we wanted to score goals, so if a few go in, we could come out smelling of roses.

With that new found (cautious) optimism, I'll go 2-1 Wednesday.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

how long ago those great days seem,but we are talking 20-30 years ago,those days where we thought only us travelled to wembley ,those days with the other greats of football and my car new every bit of the m1,but we are now with a crappy team,out of date ground,but we have seen worst,lets hope we get out of this situation and then move forward.

Hi guys swans doing well think a draws a good result there  but wins fantastic...

It's right as a gnats ?? down at the bottom now...Brum and wycombe are near enough doomed. So it's keeping out of that third relegation place.. 

Difficult yes impossible no....

Hope we can do ye a favour against derby unless we do a Rotherham and self destruct. 

4 hours ago, Mooks said:

Hi guys swans doing well think a draws a good result there  but wins fantastic...

It's right as a gnats ?? down at the bottom now...Brum and wycombe are near enough doomed. So it's keeping out of that third relegation place.. 

Difficult yes impossible no....

Hope we can do ye a favour against derby unless we do a Rotherham and self destruct. 

Good to know that Birmingham are doomed, Mooks. If that's right, Wednesday must be too. :)