The Great Big Chav Megathread... ALL discussion of Chavs here.

What is the cause of the chav phenomenon?  

311 members have voted

1. 1. What is the cause of the chav phenomenon?

• Its a media construct and we are focussing on an existing problem.
    • They are a product of social division and exclusion.
    • They are just born evil.
    • I don't care - just wipe them out!
    • Other (please say what)

Ah now I see! - Well I am anti-chav then I am afraid - but I do like to watch the 'Little Britain' show out here and they ahve this character who is a 'chav' as you say - funny but also a wake-up call for UK people living there!

Love my birth town but hate what it has truned into :(

Ah now I see! - Well I am anti-chav then I am afraid - but I do like to watch the 'Little Britain' show out here and they ahve this character who is a 'chav' as you say - funny but also a wake-up call for UK people living there!

Love my birth town but hate what it has truned into :(

Also, here is a guide to UK Chav towns n cities, and a variant on the theme :hihi:

just looked at your profile - see you are a fan of the great Peter Kay - wow you must be ok - anyone who is a fan of PK is 'fine by me' I long for the post to come at the moment as I am expecting a dvd from UK - Max and Paddy - seen in but don't have it!

Wow, you posh 'un! What's it like out there?

And why didn't ya say, I've got Max & paddy in DVD (only off the telly, mind) - could've sent it you for nowt! As a goodwill Sheff Forum type gesture!

It's very good. I liked it a lot.

well it's bloody fantastic out here ! Been here almost two years and loving it - hoping to come back next year to see all the family - my son came back (blades fan) in October last year and has recently returned back here. My mate still lives near Hillsboro - not far from the dial house club!! What are you doing up so late anyhow? It has gone 2 in the afternoon here!

Sarah

Archived