The Great Big Chav Megathread... ALL discussion of Chavs here.

What is the cause of the chav phenomenon?  

311 members have voted

1. 1. What is the cause of the chav phenomenon?

• Its a media construct and we are focussing on an existing problem.
    • They are a product of social division and exclusion.
    • They are just born evil.
    • I don't care - just wipe them out!
    • Other (please say what)

Crooksey,

The unltimate problem is bad parenting and schools can sadly do NOTHING about this at all!

What would help is having more Special Schools to put kids with severe behavioural problems in so that the rest of the kids can learn more.

The 'worst' kids need 1 to 1 help and CANNOT be taught in groups of 25!!!

Didnt realise you was a chav Max :hihi:

You learn something everyday :roll:

He isn't, but he IS a Mod.

And no, I'm not one either so shut it before you even start, I know you were trying to start in the Pub last Sunday night :rant:

Crooksey,

The unltimate problem is bad parenting and schools can sadly do NOTHING about this at all!

What would help is having more Special Schools to put kids with severe behavioural problems in so that the rest of the kids can learn more.

The 'worst' kids need 1 to 1 help and CANNOT be taught in groups of 25!!!

And this will never happen due to costs will it? It sounds radical but if parents are totally incapable of producing and presenting the world with anything other than chavs perhaps the kids could be placed with folk that don't produce chavs.

Im quite bored of chavs now, if they wanna wear gold and look smart thats upto them, aslong as they dont cause trouble i dont see where we should judge the style they choose, innit?

very true. so what if they want to wear thing yuo dont like and like the music you dont like?

Shhh....Rich, just let it go! :thumbsup:

Joe, he started it though, I was quietly sat supping a Pint of Moonshine, and he comes up to me and says I'm a Chav.

I'm sorry but WTF?! How am I one of THOSE?! Is it because I live in S6, or more specifically, Stannington?! Postcode snobbery I would expect from the likes of t020, but from Spyro2000?! :loopy:

Joe, he started it though, I was quietly sat supping a Pint of Moonshine, and he comes up to me and says I'm a Chav.

I'm sorry but WTF?! How am I one of THOSE?! Is it because I live in S6, or more specifically, Stannington?! Postcode snobbery I would expect from the likes of t020, but from Spyro2000?! :loopy:

Enjoy your leave of absence Rich :roll:

Archived