What do you want from a night out

Hiya,

I'm trying to do a bit of research about what Sheffield people want from a night out.

The reason is, I have the opportunity to organise a mid week special club night (maybe a tuesday) and I wanted to see what people would want.

Obviously I'd want to make it a cheep as possible but I'd be unable to avoid door fees.

The sort of things I'd like to know is:-

Area of city most appropriate (even the club itself)

Times you'll be out till?

Budget?

Music?

Themes?

Gay friendly?

Student offers?

cheers guys x x x

Hiya,

I'm trying to do a bit of research about what Sheffield people want from a night out.

The reason is, I have the opportunity to organise a mid week special club night (maybe a tuesday) and I wanted to see what people would want.

Obviously I'd want to make it a cheep as possible but I'd be unable to avoid door fees.

The sort of things I'd like to know is:-

Area of city most appropriate (even the club itself)

Times you'll be out till?

Budget?

Music?

Themes?

Gay friendly?

Student offers?

cheers guys x x x

modest priced beer, plenty of eye candy and withing walking distance of taxis and kebab houses!

Could you fill a club on Tuesday when all the students aren't here ? Even during term time no clubs are even half busy on tue.. lolz. Crystal and Flares are the only half busy places on tuesday, in and out of term time. Be careful and good luck :)

Tuesday is a real tough market, there's no substitute for experience in the PR game.. Been in sheffield 4 years and seen tuesday go from layed, to strutt to dirty stop out to god knows... between crystal, flares, leadmill, gc before xmas and the tuesday club i'd say the market is saturated.

Archived