What do you want from a night out

what do people generally think of empire bar as a location?

would you like an honest answer?

nah seriously im sure some people like it and i guess its not too bad, but dont think its fantastic either and is a bit out of the way. Maybe you should construct some sort of online survey that you could ask people to fill in to get specific feedback that you need?

Maybe you should construct some sort of online survey that you could ask people to fill in to get specific feedback that you need?

to be honest, this kinda feedback is pretty good - with a survey it pretty one sided - I like to get a bit more info about various things - anything that anyone wants to tell me that they think would be useful.

Basically, I'm wanting to organise a night that will be happy, cheep, cheerful, busy and gain a reputation as 'the' place to be.

I can only do it if I know what people want. so if anyone has anything else that they think would be useful - I'd greatly appreciate it

what do people generally think of empire bar as a location?

It was the first bar I went to in Sheffield on a bar crawl and it was a good laugh. Went in another time a month or so later on a sat night and it scared the bejesus out of me! The peeps in there were a bit 'full on' lol and the music (RnB and commercial stuff) wasn't stuff I like.

It was the first bar I went to in Sheffield on a bar crawl and it was a good laugh. Went in another time a month or so later on a sat night and it scared the bejesus out of me! The peeps in there were a bit 'full on' lol and the music (RnB and commercial stuff) wasn't stuff I like.

what sorta music do you like - what would entice you to go to an event?

Archived