Quick Self Defence

Just wondering if any one could help.Recently moved to the area, but work in Leeds . Someone attempted to mug me but thank god I managed to blag my way out of it , don't ask me how!And it dawned on me that if it had of continued i'd hae been knackered.Started to look at martial:love: arts in Sheffield but there are so many. Just want something that really works, not bothered about belts or trophies

Just wondering if any one could help.Recently moved to the area, but work in Leeds . Someone attempted to mug me but thank god I managed to blag my way out of it , don't ask me how!And it dawned on me that if it had of continued i'd hae been knackered.Started to look at martial:love: arts in Sheffield but there are so many. Just want something that really works, not bothered about belts or trophies

Hi Frisco

Try out kickboxing at AFK, we teach a no nonsense easy to learn system that works.

http://www.sheffieldkickboxing.com

Or you could contact me on 07775 914155 to chat about martial arts outlook and see if my approach is what your looking for.

If not, then all the best for your search.

Muai Thai boxing is very applicable in streetfighting situations

the wicker camp in sheffield teaches it very well

I also think chefkicker's school looks good - they have an arsenal of skills in their classes

>>>

i have also studied a self defence skill since childhood, called leggitjutsu - very effective in a lot of situations!

lol

Try Kapapsheffield.co.uk Craig and Debbie teach it at several locations city wide. It can be learnt very quickly and they are good instructors.

what exactly can be learnt very quickly? If there were 'quick' techniques that worked, don't you think that people who actually had to use them would learn them (and in response the people who didn't want them to be used against them would learn counters)? Or am I missing something here?

Archived