Darren Moore New Owls Manager

NERVY-OWL

Darren Moore looks a rough type of manager this club really needed,as the previous managers have been too sort on certain players,like to  see the type or style of play he uses,as these players need a kick up the arse and realise there playing for aTop Club with Super fans,as there attitude over the past couple of games as been shocking,glad he as brought in is own coaching team,as the ones we had were to soft with these players,can"t wait to see how they preform tomorrow now

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Pretty sure it was you who picked up my discarded one a couple of years ago.

It rolled off down to the 4th Division. I haven't reached there yet! 😉

Plus  you threw it out cos it dint flippin work! I'm not falling for it pal. 🙂

1 hour ago, 1295galaxy said:

Darren Moore looks a rough type of manager this club really needed,as the previous managers have been too sort on certain players,like to  see the type or style of play he uses,as these players need a kick up the arse and realise there playing for aTop Club with Super fans,as there attitude over the past couple of games as been shocking,glad he as brought in is own coaching team,as the ones we had were to soft with these players,can"t wait to see how they preform tomorrow now

Coaching team? Has he? I've only seen his assistant has been appointed? I've got serious consideration for Lee Bullen, but maybe it is time for a backroom change. New broom and all that? Whatever, we need change. A proper change, and sentiments go out of the windows sometimes, as harsh as it seems.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I can't believe he left Donny, there he had a good chance of going up with them, to the Owls, with every chance of going down.  I can  only assume some big bucks were involved.  Doubt if he'll keep you up, so I just hope he's given the chance to turn things around for you guys. 

1 hour ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I can't believe he left Donny, there he had a good chance of going up with them, to the Owls, with every chance of going down.  I can  only assume some big bucks were involved.  Doubt if he'll keep you up, so I just hope he's given the chance to turn things around for you guys. 

I suppose they way he'll look at it is that Donny realistically are only really going to be at best a mid table championship side where as if he can get it right with us we have more potential to make the next step up, even if it means dropping into league 1. 

He must be a very confident guy to leave Donny for a car crash of a club at the minute. I hope he can turn things around but I'd of thought there's more to it than management of the team as to way we are where we are.

2 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

You can’t believe it? 
He’s left for a larger club. Their possible league status next season will hardly have been a consideration. Ian Porterfield left a Second Division club for a Fourth Division club. Why? Because he was going to a larger club. That’s how managers think.

Edited by Jim Hardie

On 02/03/2021 at 16:48, Jim Hardie said:

You can’t believe it? 
He’s left for a larger club. Their possible league status next season will hardly have been a consideration. Ian Porterfield left a Second Division club for a Fourth Division club. Why? Because he was going to a larger club. That’s how managers think.

Aye, same reason why Steve Bruce left for Newcastle.

I think it's a genuine question in this case though, as Wednesday are in a real state at the moment, and look to be a club rotting throughout. 

But you are right, they will be paying him more money, and if Wednesday do get their act together at any point they'd be a much greater force than Donny. 

Edited by Moistened