Harry And Megan Interview.

pattricia

On 05/03/2021 at 16:16, Waldo said:

No. Megan makes me want to vomit. She's total cringe and comes across as being a fake. Unnatural in her mannerisms, her false painted on smile, contrived, calculating etc. Any respect and liking I had for Harry went right out of the window when he ditched his family for her. I mean, there's clearly a rift; and the way they announced their split and Suffolk brand to the world without discussing with his own family first. What kind of a person does that? Ugh, no thank you.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Just watched a few bits of the interview that is going to be on TV tonight. These two live a life style most people can only dream about.  Why didn’t they just walk away put the past behind them and get on with earning their millions.  But that’s not enough for them instead they want to wash their dirty linen in public.  

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

But that’s not enough for them instead they want to wash their dirty linen in public.  

I saw a few clips on YouTube, and there were some vague unsubstantiated accusations of racism. What was the context around the discussion of the baby’s skin colour? We just don’t, and probably never will, know the full picture.

Is she decisively playing the ‘race card’ to gain sympathy and support? Maybe, but then again, we don’t know the full facts and context etc.

14 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I saw a few clips on YouTube, and there were some vague unsubstantiated accusations of racism. What was the context around the discussion of the baby’s skin colour? We just don’t, and probably never will, know the full picture.

Is she decisively playing the ‘race card’ to gain sympathy and support? Maybe, but then again, we don’t know the full facts and context etc.

So far we are getting a one sided story and I agree with you we might not get the full facts or the context about the baby’s skin colour.  I think they have done this interview for the publicity, to keep them in the spot light so they can carry on earning their millions of pounds.

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

Oh yes, definitely.  She has already got a string of BAME supporters and activists coming out in support saying shes the best thing since sliced bread.

We dont know the context or the other side, or indeed, if its actually true at all

54 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

So far we are getting a one sided story and I agree with you we might not get the full facts or the context about the baby’s skin colour.  I think they have done this interview for the publicity, to keep them in the spot light so they can carry on earning their millions of pounds.

Lets be right here, its to keep HER in the spotlight and ready to star in some inferior series and tout the talkshow circuit

All Harry and Meghan have done is move out of their Grandma's house & set up on their own

I don't know why people are getting so angry with them....

I think Harry has every right to feel aggrieved with the media after they hounded her to her death. I'd feel aggrieved as well.