Once again: Dance

hey,

i'm looking for dance classes in sheffield (pref hip hop but anything goes) BUT:

they have to be female only i.e the instructor and class.

plus it has to be shut off during the session etc etc

i once checked out a class and it was females only.... but they had a huge glass wall that opens onto the mall :? ...not good

so, can any1 help?

thankx

hey,

actually come to think of it: anything females only i am up for. if u know of sessions for dance, basketball, vollyball, badminton...... sport generally i am up for it.

just in sheffield, women's only

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I teach Freestyle Disco, Street Dance & Rock & Roll every Saturday (£5 p.p), I'm a female instructor and my class is all female. I teach at Hillsborough Leisure Centre in the closed off dance studio 1-2pm for ages up to 13, 2-3pm for ages up to 24. If you would like to book a place please call me on 07756524299

Thanks

Pardon my asking.. just curious... why does it have to be female-only AND closed off - non visible, I take it?

There's shyness, and shyness, but this seems a bit OTT - as a pretty harmless sort of bloke, I feel a bit insulted on behalf of my gender!

Why so vehement?

If it's cos you're bad at it - you should see me!

Hiya N.K.A.,

I'm a dance teacher (Bollywood, Bhangra, 1920s, Cuban Salsa, Latin, African and loads more). I don't have a 'females only' policy, but my Bollywood (Indian dance) classes only have women attending. There's one at Hillsborough Leisure Centre on Wednesday evenings and another at Goodwin Sports Centre on Sunday afternoons. Both proper dance studios - no glass walls! If you'd like more info, give me a call on 01909-566831 or e-mail: info@everydance.co.uk.

Sheena

• 4 weeks later...

hey Big Rod,

lol its not because i'm shy and i AM a gud dancer (:hihi: ) lol but its for religious reasons. dance is fun but theres alot of flesh exposure and it can be seductive sumtimes so there is no way that it can be mixed 4 me.

plus there are many mixed classes out there if wat u want is to meet 'ppl' :thumbsup: i.e single ladies

hope that cleared it up

Archived