Travelling From Sheffield To Wales Bar, Rotherham?

Above.

I applied for a job last week as a Petrol Station Forecourt customer service assistant via Indeed, the post code for the place says S26, and having looked it up on Travelsouthyorkshire.com for how to get there it says it's a Bus to Town, then a Train to Rotherham Central, and then another Bus to the place.

Would this be accurate for about an hour's journey?

Obviously I don't drive due to disability.

The journey planner usually takes into account the fastest journey time, although the de-tour through Rotherham would be longer than the direct bus.

The good news is the X5 runs direct from Sheffield to Dinnington and passes through Wales Bar. If you’re talking about the BP Petrol station on Mansfield Road, the X5 stops just around the corner on School Road.

1 hour ago, Michael_N said:

The journey planner usually takes into account the fastest journey time, although the de-tour through Rotherham would be longer than the direct bus.

The good news is the X5 runs direct from Sheffield to Dinnington and passes through Wales Bar. If you’re talking about the BP Petrol station on Mansfield Road, the X5 stops just around the corner on School Road.

Actually yeah I think it is that one, thanks.

1 hour ago, MrAllen2K21 said:

I know the Parkgate Tram stops at Rotherham Central Train Station, would it be possible to get off there and get a Bus to Wales Bar?

29 First and 29A TM Travel run from Rotherham through to Wales Bar.

Details on:

TM Travel - Timetables

https://www.firstbus.co.uk/south-yorkshire/plan-journey/timetables/