Does Anybody Know Any Agents That Accept Pets In Sheffield,

Likewise, an Agent cannot / should not have a blanket ban policy on pets either. While they may think it's easier to "just say no" they act on behalf of the Landlords and it could easily be the case that a Landlord is fine with pets... even encourages them... so the instructions from all of the Landlords they work for could never be the same - so they should always, ideally, take the request to the Landlord for consideration... in practice whether that happens is another thing entirely.

Through my years of letting property I have found that Tenants with pets often stay longer than those without. This is something that I encourage. It's been years since I was happy with Tenant changeover periods being short. The average length of tenancy in England is still (I believe) around 18 months... for a Landlord that means every 18 months you're hit with effort and cost... which (as we are all lazy) I'm sure we'd like to avoid. If a pet influences a Tenant to stay on, and there are no other issues, then I'm enlightened and I'm all for pets.