Wilder Leaves The Blades.

Alextopman

I’d like to echo the comments regarding cmonkes. As always spot on .

Some mad names on the bookies  list to take over . Lampard, Lennon, Terry ,Knill!!!!

Id like to see the lad who used to manage Northampton given the chance to take the Blades up........ Wilder I think his name is 

3 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

No doubt CW is a loss to the Blades but Managers will come and managers will go, the main thing is Sheffield United lives on.

Correct.  Chris will remain a top Manager, and a top Blade.  Perhaps in future he may even return as SUFC Manager.  Only time will tell.

7 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Correct.  Chris will remain a top Manager, and a top Blade.  Perhaps in future he may even return as SUFC Manager.  Only time will tell.

He has certainly put his marker down, be interesting to see who it going to  pick it up. Good luck to him football is a funny old game, so they say.   

I've followed the Blades, through thick and thin since the days of Hagan, Brook and Ringstead and in all that time, if they are letting Chris Wilder leave, then  I can't think of a more ill advised decision by the Club's management. Very, very short sighted!

Chris has achieved more at SUFC in five years than  most of the other managers put together.  Just read the comments of managers and  supporters of other clubs at the news.

A  sad day all round if confirmed.

echo.

1 hour ago, ALAN 58 said:

No doubt CW is a loss to the Blades but Managers will come and managers will go, the main thing is Sheffield United lives on.

They do but it's who comes in or they could be coming and going like us. Also no McCabe anymore so quite uncertain for them moving forward.