Should Prince Abdullah Sell And Move On !

Box11

Sheffield United have had a terrible season and one to forget !!!!...

What's needed is a owner who understands football I want someone with very deep pockets in order to keep Sheffield United in the Premier league when we get there again !!..

I want a top manager and top players !!!!...

Why shouldn't Sheffield United be contenders it wasn't that long ago that Man City we're a struggling football team and others look at them now !!!!....

Edited by Box11

I'm sorry but all we heard from blades fans when the going was good was the prince was a football man, what's changed? Wether he did it or Wilder just walked you was one that wanted Wilder out so isn't that a  good thing? It's not a dig but up until Wilder leaving I didn't see many complaints about the prince.

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I'm sorry but all we heard from blades fans when the going was good was the prince was a football man, what's changed? Wether he did it or Wilder just walked you was one that wanted Wilder out so isn't that a  good thing? It's not a dig but up until Wilder leaving I didn't see many complaints about the prince.

Your right I did want him gone !!!!...

And I'm not alone!!!!..

But now I want the owner to sell to someone with deep pockets and to get a manager who is knowledgeable that can buy the right players when we do finally get back to the promise land so we can hold our own alot longer than two years...

13 minutes ago, Box11 said:

And I'm not alone!!!!..

But now I want the owner to sell to someone with deep pockets and to get a manager who is knowledgeable that can buy the right players when we do finally get back to the promise land so we can hold our own alot longer than two years...

But isn't the signing of players one of the reasons he wants a DoF so you have a coach rather than manager or aren't you keen on someone other than the person that picks the team signing players?

Wilder is more than capable of signing players to get you up as he's proved so I don't see the point in trying to fix something that isn't broke yet, fell short in the premiership though so if he'd got you up I could understand wanting a top manager or going down the DoF route then.

I'm not defending or  criticising the  prince as I think you guys don't really know his full intentions now McCabe isn't there but it does seem like he's trying to fix at least one of your issues with Wilder by trying to get a DoF in.

Edited by NERVY-OWL

4 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

But isn't the signing of players one of the reasons he wants a DoF so you have a coach rather than manager or aren't you keen on someone other than the person that picks the team signing players?

Wilder is more than capable of signing players to get you up as he's proved so I don't see the point in trying to fix something that isn't broke yet, fell short in the premiership though so if he'd got you up I could understand wanting a top manager or going down the DoF route then

Read my post I want a manager who is knowledgeable CW wasn't not for the premier league...

He was a fantastic manager for Sheffield United getting them up from L1 and i have said that many times in my posts...

What's wrong with wanting your team to be contenders and to be the best they can be in my eyes nothing...

5 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Read my post I want a manager who is knowledgeable CW wasn't not for the premier league...

He was a fantastic manager for Sheffield United getting them up from L1 and i have said that many times in my posts...

What's wrong with wanting your team to be contenders and to be the best they can be in my eyes nothing...

Nothing at all, we all want our team to be the best they can. It seems a bit quick to be wanting your owner to sell up but that's just my opinion as is letting Wilder walk. You'll just have to hope the owners not screwed things up as I can't him selling anytime soon.

6 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Nothing at all, we all want our team to be the best they can. It seems a bit quick to be wanting your owner to sell up but that's just my opinion as is letting Wilder walk. You'll just have to hope the owners not screwed things up as I can't him selling anytime soon.

I understand your point of view NERVY-OWL...

I just want him to sell...

Just have to see if that pans out !!!!....

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

And I'm not alone!!!!..

my Bold

I am interested in what you mean by deep pockets? how much would you like a new owner of sufc to have to spend on the said club?  Just interested to know. 

17 minutes ago, kidley said:

my Bold

I am interested in what you mean by deep pockets? how much would you like a new owner of sufc to have to spend on the said club?  Just interested to know. 

As I have said in previous post I want our club to be contenders....

So I want an owner who will pump as much money as possible into the club for as long as it takes for us to be the best as we can...

So hence the saying "Deep Pockets".....