Barnsley Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

8 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Absutely delighted.

Why not play with that endeavour and intent every game?

We go down with a fight.

Too late, but can't ask for anything more.

Well done today lads!

Good to know they can play like that. Like you say it's too late now but hopefully finish on a high.

2 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

But Westwood not replacing Wildsmith on bench. Hope he’s not spat his dummy out again.

Westwood was named in the Owls’ starting line-up at 2pm but went off holding his ribs midway through the warm-up.

Edited by iansheff

I might have been a tad unfair on Reach.

He walloped it away quite well as a left back, quite often.

He's like a wet sponge in the tackle though, so as hard as he ran, as much as he got in the way, surely we must have a better option. I've said that about most of 'em over the piece, but my God, they've battled today. 

I hate disliking my team week after week, slating them, deriding them, to then see all the heart  fight and guts today.

It's horrible this football caper.

Except for today 🙂

What can you say. That has to be the performance of the season for us. I certainly didn,t expect that coming and when Westwood went off during the warm up i thought someone up there does not like Sheffield Wednesday, how wrong i was everyone gave what they had and Urhoghide  stood out with Lees and Borner keeping the Reds at bay. We did what the fans have wanted for a long time, attack and supply Rhodes and he will do the rest, and he did. I  still don,t think we can avoid the drop but a few results like that and it brings others into the equation. Well done Owls.