Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

You can say that as much as you like. It was changed by Biden therefore its Bidens plan. 

Nope, it's Trumps plan, negotiated under Trump and largely implemented by Trump before Biden took office.

Besides, even if it was the tea ladies plan Biden still saw it, changed it and then Ok'd it. 

He took longer than Trump planned to completely withdraw, that's it... not exactly a radical change :?

This is on big Joe and no one else. 

In your dreams. Trump shares much responsibility for the current chaos too.

Just now, Magilla said:

Nope, it's Trumps plan, negotiated under Trump and largely implemented by Trump before Biden took office.

He took longer than Trump planned to completely withdraw, that's it... not exactly a radical change :?

Im too busy to dream about a man I care nothing about. Unless I'm confronted by an irrational Trump hater I barely ever give the man a single thought. 

Oh and its Bidens plan. He changed it, he tweeked it and he Ok'd it. 

Like it or not its all on him 👍

Just now, Magilla said:

Do you really believe that if the pull out had been successful, the leftist sycophants, would be celebrating "Trump's Plan".

Really?

Lol

20 minutes ago, trastrick said:

So he made a deal with the Taliban to remove U.S. Forces May 24th. In return, the Taliban agreed not to fight, or sponsor terrorism against the U.S. or it's allies.

...and as yet, they haven't done!

Biden ripped up that agreement

Nope, he didn't.

Gave the Taliban, the moral authority not to honor that agreement also, and now here we are.

Nope. The Taliban are doing exactly what the deal Trump negotiated allows them to do.

The Media Driven TDS is so rampant, even there in Sheffield, that it is of course all Trump's fault.

It's not *all* Trumps fault, but the current chaos is a direct result of his deal with the Taliban, at the exclusion of the government.

So say's Joe, and that's good enough for his air brained sycophants.

...and true!

2 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Do you really believe that if the pull out had been successful, the leftist sycophants, would be celebrating "Trump's Plan".

There was zero chance of it being a success,  Trumps deal guaranteed the current chaos.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Im too busy to dream about a man I care nothing about. Unless I'm confronted by an irrational Trump hater I barely ever give the man a single thought. 

LOL... yeah, I can tell! :P

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh and its Bidens plan. He changed it, he tweeked it and he Ok'd it.

Like it or not its all on him 👍

How can something that was created by someone else, negotiated and almost entirely complete before he took office, be "his plan"?

5 minutes ago, Magilla said:

.LOL... yeah, I can tell! :P

Unless you have some weird X-Men type psychic power you can't possibly know what I do and don't dream about. 

The only other possiblity is you are attempting to troll me (poorly I might add). 

We'll there's only one way to find out... 

What number am I thinking of between 1 and 3?

On 04/04/2021 at 14:18, backintheroom said:

Ok how does everyone think Joe Biden is doing now he is the in the most powerful seat in the world? news seems to have gone very quiet, has he done anything yet??

He’s just doing what he is told to do !!!!....

No President since JFK has done is own thinking or doing since then and look what happened to him poor sod !!!!....

What do I think about Joe Biden I’ll have a go.....

He’s weak beyond measure he pretends to care but deep down he’s ruthless just like the rest of them !!!!....

Democracy is dead and those behind the curtain know this !!!!....

Edited by Box11

3 minutes ago, Box11 said:

He’s just doing what he is told to do !!!!....

No President since JFK has done is own thinking or doing since then and look what happened to him poor sod !!!!....

What do I think about Joe Biden I’ll have a go.....

He’s weak beyond measure he pretends to care but deep down he’s ruthless just like the rest of them !!!!....

Democracy is dead and those behind the curtain now this !!!!....

Absolutely. 

In a recent interview when asked about the people falling from the C17 his reply was "That was 5 days ago". 

Only somone with no morals could say something like that. 

Just now, Magilla said:

How can something that was created by someone else, negotiated and almost entirely complete before he took office, be "his plan"?

Like baking.

You can have the best recipe in the world, but if you gave it to my ex-wife...........!

Sheff United can have a "game plan", but......!

Success is not about having a plan, it's about having the ability to execute it!

Lol

Edited by trastrick

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely. 

In a recent interview when asked about the people falling from the C17 his reply was "That was 5 days ago". 

Only somone with no morals could say something like that. 

You are right these people don’t care and they want society to be the same !!!!....