Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

1 minute ago, Box11 said:

Plenty of answers but do I choose to share them then my answer is “no I don’t”....

Very convincing answers you got their bro'............................................................

18 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Is it a secret? Will you give us twenty questions?

Ha ha maybe another time....

look all I am saying is for me he is useless and as a President he looks at acts weak.... 

The situation that is as we speak spiralling out of control in Afghanistan proves that......

Don’t get me wrong he’s ruthless you only have to hear what he has said about Afghanistan !!!!....

His moral compass is so f*#*#* up I’m surprised he can even get out of a room !.

Edited by Box11

40 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Ha ha maybe another time....

look all I am saying is for me he is useless and as a President he looks at acts weak.... 

The situation that is as we speak spiralling out of control in Afghanistan proves that......

Don’t get me wrong he’s ruthless you only have to hear what he has said about Afghanistan !!!!....

His moral compass is so f*#*#* up I’m surprised he can even get out of a room !.

His choice to pull out of Afghanistan, and Russia choosing to open dialogue and forge relations with the new regime, creates a large vacuum for IS to prosper and further threaten europe, Putin is the only winner as Russia will supply them the means, as if they havent already, with Chinas blessing and no doubt backing. Its a huge gain for IS.

2 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

His choice to pull out of Afghanistan, and Russia choosing to open dialogue and forge relations with the new regime, creates a large vacuum for IS to prosper and further threaten europe, Putin is the only winner as Russia will supply them the means, as if they havent already, with Chinas blessing and no doubt backing. Its a huge gain for IS.

The all situation is frightening for us....

I also agree ISIS will set up shop there and be a menace yet again !!!..

In a breathtakingly short few months, the U.S. has gone from the World leading economic power with the most powerful (and feared) military machine, and the  energy independent, No.1 Oil and gas producer in the world, to a laughing stock.

Joe is now begging the militant Islamists for safe passage for American citizens and their allies. Basically another hostage crisis.

Joe is begging OPEC and Russia, to increase their Oil production,

He is reading what his handlers put in front of him, and is too senile to recognize the lies and contradictions in his statements. Such as his vote to Invade Afghanistan, and his advocating "nation building, in Afghanistan and Syria.

See: 

EDITORIAL: "Biden kills Keystone, begs for OPEC oil"
Postmedia News
Aug 21, 2021

Somewhat overlooked in the sudden fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban was President Joe Biden’s recent request to the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and Russia to increase oil exports to the United States. This in a bid by Biden to lower rising U.S. gasoline prices.

Meanwhile China is telling Taiwan don't expect U.S. help, when we come for you.

As the Left were fond of saying when the militant islamists were on the rise, Iran promising to annihilate Israel, North Korea threatening to destroy South Korea, and Russia was invading, our ally,  the Ukraine:

"You wanna start WW3, over that?"

Meanwhile Joe has chaos on the Southern border:

"July was busiest month for illegal border crossings in 21 years" - Washington Post

"The number of migrants detained along the Mexico border crossed a new threshold last month, exceeding 200,000 for the first time in 21 years, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection enforcement data released Thursday.

Among the 212,672 migrants taken into U.S. custody in July were 82,966 family members and 18,962 unaccompanied teenagers and children — an all-time high." 

Here we go again, back to the future.

Edited by trastrick

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

In a breathtakingly short few months, the U.S. has gone from the World leading economic power with the most powerful (and feared) military machine, and the  energy independent, No.1 Oil and gas producer in the world, to a laughing stock.

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

What was the USA under the presidency of the pussy-grabbing sex-pest Trumpet?

Nothing but a laughing stock.

lol.

Lol

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

1/10 poor trolling effort.  Must troll better.

26 minutes ago, The Joker said:

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

What was the USA under the presidency of the pussy-grabbing sex-pest Trumpet?

Nothing but a laughing stock.

lol.

Lol

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Whoa, easy boy!

What Trump was bragging about, Biden was accused of doing, by a Democrat staffer, no less.

See:

"New Information Emerges Around Biden Sexual Assault Allegation"
April 29, 202010:14 PM ET - NPR

Speaking of laughing stocks, his Vice President, Kamala Harris, when asked about this and the other multiple sexual harassment charges, said this, "I believe them!". (the women)

A few month's later this aging, giggling, California valley girl, is sitting, and smiling fawningly at Joe, while he announces her as his running mate.

And she gets a pass from the Media. The end of the #metoo movement.

Lol