Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

If Trump runs,  and wins,  You would soon be wishing old Joe was back.

I'm sure that Trump would fulfil his promise and take America out of Nato.

At least, it would stop British PM's from shooting their mouths off at Putin when they know they haven't got big brother standing behind them to back them up.

Putin is just dying to do a tactical nuclear strike and he hates us more than any country in the world.

All those who think he would be easy meat, be the first to volunteer for the armed forces which are the most depleted they've ever been,  like everything else is.

I would prefer to see a younger man win the next US election, as already said I prefer Trump to Biden if that’s the only choice. Can you blame Trump for threatening to pull out of NATO when some countries  aren’t paying their fair share towards it.  Germany being one of the worst. 

Edited by hauxwell

Just now, hauxwell said:

I would prefer to see a younger man win the next US election, as already said I prefer Trump to Biden if that’s the only choice. Can you blame Trump for threatening to pull out of NATO when some countries  aren’t paying their fair share towards it.  Germany being one of the worst. 

You have it right!

What some see as "destroying" NATO, relations with allies, etc.

Is just a way of threatening to cut off the goodies and shaming them to pay their fair share.

If he REALLY wanted to destroy NATO, he would have no interest in getting the funding up to par!

But, there's that MSM 'narrative" that the lemmings buy!

Mass stupidity!

Starts in the Schools!

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You have it right!

What some see as "destroying" NATO, relations with allies, etc.

Is just a way of threatening to cut off the goodies and shaming them to pay their fair share.

If he REALLY wanted to destroy NATO, he would have no interest in getting the funding up to par!

But, there's that MSM 'narrative" that the lemmings buy!

Mass stupidity!

Starts in the Schools!

I’m out of my depth when it comes to NATO. But I can remember when Trump threatened to pull the US out unless other countries, not the UK, pay more towards it.  Germany and France didn’t pay their fair share or anywhere near it. Don’t know if that has all changed now.

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

I don't blame Trump at all for demanding that others pay their dues.  That should have been said years ago.

The point is that Trump has never liked being in NATO and would like to pull out.

Remember that, though America likes to have our backup, they are very slow to join in to back us.

Ask yourself the date when World War 2 started and how long America sat and watched us struggle.

If Japan had not bombed Pearl Harbour they might not have ever entered it at all.

If Hitler had not made some serious mistakes, we would have lost anyway.

Trump doesn't want wars - neither do I,  but we have a lot of prime ministers with big mouths who stir things up but will make sure they don't get in any fights.

I think most Americans would like a younger man but they are stuck like us - they don't have many decent politicians to choose from.

Who would have chosen Biden if they had a decent alternative?

Edited by Organgrinder

14 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I don't blame Trump at all for demanding that others pay their dues.  That should have been said years ago.

The point is that Trump has never liked being in NATO and would like to pull out.

Remember that, though America likes to have our backup, they are very slow to join in to back us.

Ask yourself the date when World War 2 started and how long America sat and watched us struggle.

If Japan had not bombed Pearl Harbour they might not have ever entered it at all.

Trump doesn't want wars - neither do I,  but we have a lot of prime ministers with big mouths who stir things up but will make sure they don't get in any fights.

I think most Americans would like a younger man but they are stuck like us - they don't have many decent politicians to choose from.

The League of Nations did not work.

15 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Actually Biden WAS the perfect choice for the Left!

A harmless old geezer, who  was officially endorsed by the MSM, giving him an automatic pass  on anything he does "That's just Joe!",

An empty suit, programmable to do anything the REAL power brokers in charge, can have him do or say! As long as they have their "Easter Bunnies" to not let him go off script.

And there's always '"Doctor" Jill on hand to help the Easter Bunnies!  :)

The radicals who pull the strings, could never get away with the level of hate and destruction they are wreaking on U.S. society.

Joe doesn't know  where he is most of the time, but he's happy to be there!

Edited by trastrick

On 15/04/2023 at 05:25, hauxwell said:

You are right it didn’t work.  It probably helped to put Hitler in power.

New York Post

‘The walls are closing in’ — on Biden

Biden family biz also boosted ‘grandchildren, nieces and nephews,’ not just Hunter, James: Comer

"Ex-CIA chief spills on how he got spies to write false Hunter Biden laptop letter to ‘help Biden’"

"For at least six years, the press has produced endless “Walls closing in on Trump” headlines, only to see those hopes dashed again and again. Surely it’s time for someone to flag the walls closing in on President Joe Biden and his clan?"

https://nypost.com/2023/04/20/the-walls-are-closing-in-on-biden/

The Federalist

Ex-CIA Official: Blinken Prompted Infamous Intel Statement Calling Hunter Biden Laptop Russian Disinfo

https://thefederalist.com/2023/04/21/ex-cia-official-blinken-prompted-infamous-intel-statement-calling-hunter-biden-laptop-russian-disinfo/

Fox News

These new facts make the Biden family the GOAT of corruption

The Biden family operated what could be one of the largest influence peddling efforts in history

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/new-facts-make-biden-family-goat-corruption