Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

52 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I’m not a fan of Biden but 80 year old man trips over is hardly earth shattering 

Nah, just bone shattering.

And bone shattering  falls can be LETHAL to the elderly.

Falls

World Health Organization

https://www.who.int › Newsroom › Fact sheets › Detail

Apr 26, 2021 — Age is one of the key risk factors for falls. Older people have the highest risk of death or serious injury arising from a fall and the risk ...

The people around the poor old guy seem to share your view. 

Edited by trastrick
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Its not an isolated incident is it?

He falls over all the time and loses concentration and rambles a lot 

Anyone with eyes can see hes not 100%#

But most people know that hes not pulling the strings....hes a puppet 

Well, he does like taking the knee!

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Oh good the Republicans should win then.👍

I think theyre putting him out there to show how bad it can be

And then they will announce Hillary will run again so next to Biden shell look incredible 

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I think theyre putting him out there to show how bad it can be

And then they will announce Hillary will run again so next to Biden shell look incredible 

There’s a Kennedy coming up on the rails

You can’t help feeling embarrassed for Biden when he falls. If he does win the next election they will need an occupational therapist to see what adjustments they need to make to help with his mobility.

A rollator to help him walk and prevent falls.  He will need an electrical chair lift fitted on Air Force One so he can get into the plane safely, he’s already had a few falls navigating the stair.

If I was his age and had his money I wouldn’t care less about politics and making America great again.  Let a younger man have the job.

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

You can’t help feeling embarrassed for Biden when he falls. If he does win the next election they will need an occupational therapist to see what adjustments they need to make to help with his mobility.

A rollator to help him walk and prevent falls.  He will need an electrical chair lift fitted on Air Force One so he can get into the plane safely, he’s already had a few falls navigating the stair.

If I was his age and had his money I wouldn’t care less about politics and making America great again.  Let a younger man have the job.

Hopefully not one that's suffering from senile dementia next time round.