Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

Joe appears to be trying to talk and listen at the same time.

Could it be that joe has a micro in his ear?

If I were his handlers, I would think that it would be a simple way to correct his gaffes. Much easier than having to send out a cleaning crew the next day to explain what he really meant.

Speaking of handlers. His critics always ask, who's really running the government?

The article below should scare the living daylights out of those who favor elected representative democracy.

"Dark Money Link to Democrats’ Climate Probes"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/02/11/dark_money_link_to_democrats_climate_probes_147172.html

7 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Of course, that's why you highlighted only the lines in the article that push one, and emboldened the daftest bit...

...despite the article debunking the whole thing! :?

Youve gone to a lot of effort to scan through all my posts so meticulously......Why do you care so much?

You seem take it all so personally 

27 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Could it be that joe has a micro in his ear?

Possibly, it wouldn't be at all surprising given his age :?

If I were his handlers, I would think that it would be a simple way to correct his gaffes. Much easier than having to send out a cleaning crew the next day to explain what he really meant.

Like Trump had to do throughout his entire presidency? :?

Speaking of handlers. His critics always ask, who's really running the government?

Shocker! :?

The article below should scare the living daylights out of those who favor elected representative democracy.

"Dark Money Link to Democrats’ Climate Probes"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/02/11/dark_money_link_to_democrats_climate_probes_147172.html

As the article makes clear, started as a GOP-dominated practice... why the sour grapes now?