Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

2 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Hahahahhaahahahah

For a year the Democrats have said Kamala Harris was in the Capitol which made the 'attack' worse. Now they've admitted she wasn't she was in a building well away from the Capitol.  Okay the lie was wrong, but now it appears that she just happened to be, it was a massive coincidence of course, in the building where the Pipe Bombs had been placed.

Isn't that strange. Two random things accidentally came together. If it wasn't a coincidence can anyone work out why this was?

IF THE RIOT DIDN'T MATERIALISE THEY WERE GOING TO SET THE BOMBS OFF AND LOCK THE CITY DOWN.

That of course would have meant that the appeal against certification would have to stop and any further plans to discuss it would be encouraging TERRORISM!!!

Furthermore they won't confirm where Pence was. They said he was in the Capitol on the day but are now refusing to say. The FBI are both smart and dumb at the same time.

You Can't Make This Stuff Up! - You Cant Make This Stuff ...

Honest question for anyone . What pipe bombs ? First I’ve heard of this 

2 hours ago, butlers said:

Outside the RNC and DNC headquarters.

Viable bombs

Was reported on the day.

From memory I think some more were found in a vehicle too with rifles outside the immediate area

Why did they lie about the VPs location and then she was there? Surely they would have been watching these locations in the run up to the 'insurrection' 

Come on it's obvious.

4 hours ago, trastrick said:
Joe appears to be trying to talk and listen at the same time.

Could it be that joe has a micro in his ear?

If I were his handlers, I would think that it would be a simple way to correct his gaffes. Much easier than having to send out a cleaning crew the next day to explain what he really meant.

Speaking of handlers. His critics always ask, who's really running the government?

The article below should scare the living daylights out of those who favor elected representative democracy.

"Dark Money Link to Democrats’ Climate Probes"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/02/11/dark_money_link_to_democrats_climate_probes_147172.html

Biden Remembers Justin Trudeau 😁