Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

Not that old chestnut. You really are dopey. It's possible to admire Napoleon without thinking he's a good guy.

I bet you've got a folder of old EU referendum articles that you look through and post.

Bit sad really.

Stalk To Death: FACEBOOK! Keyboard-Warriors!

11 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

He predicted this in 2014. He was right. 

What did he predict?

That Ukrainian people, intent on achieving west European -like democractic self-determination (you know, the kind which you and I and most of western Europe, the US and beyond enjoy) would overthrow Putin-bot Yanukovich?

Or that "the EU engaging with Ukrainian political leaders displeased Vlad / made Yanukovich kill protestors"?

I've wiped better dog **** off my shoes than that sad sack of oxygen-wasting, rubbles-grabbing skin.

Putin was a  very close second until then, but he got a free upgrade early this morning.

Edited by L00b

34 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I missed that so we agree about that at least.

Way back before the election Pelosi introduced that new law where a President could be removed if considered not mentally competent. They made a big thing about saying Trump was insane. It wasn't for Trump, they new, it's for Biden.

The 25'th amendment was introduced in 1967.

9 hours ago, trastrick said:

It's getting rarer and rarer to find anybody that admits they are a Biden fan.

They've disappeared, like communists after The Wall came down, or supporters of Der Fhurer in post war Germany!

Lol

I dont think Biden will get a second term.....they wanted a puppet and they got a ghost

There's a huge probability that Hilary will run again and i hate to say i think she would beat Trump

I really like Ron DeSantis but i dont think hes quite ready for it yet

Edited by Jack Grey