Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

16 minutes ago, RJRB said:

That’s the way forward for the discerning 

Mistrust everything that is reported in MSM

Accept everything that suits your views from the numerous other sources available.

Fail to distinguish between news and comment.

This bit I agree with. Everyone should distrust msm. 

Accept everything that suits my agenda?

Are you having a laugh?

We were right about the laptop. We were called conspiracy theorists but we were right.

The only agenda at play was msms agenda to keep this story off the front page. Msm LIED to its viewers, again. 

Get over it. You are backing the wrong horse by trusting mainstream media. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Are you having a laugh?

We were right about the laptop. We were called conspiracy theorists but we were right.

The only agenda at play was msms agenda to keep this story off the front page. Msm LIED to its viewers, again. 

Laptop ?

5 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Are you having a laugh?

I have only a passing interest in the pantomime of US politics so cannot comment on your reference to the laptop.

My reference was much broader ,and I have asked before,if you don’t have any time for MSM ,and the BBC in particular,where do you look for the most reliable news source.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

I have only a passing interest in the pantomime of US politics so cannot comment on your reference to the laptop.

My reference was much broader ,and I have asked before,if you don’t have any time for MSM ,and the BBC in particular,where do you look for the most reliable news source.

This again?

🙄

I won't waste my time linking to or telling you. It gets ignored and mocked.  Been there done that . Let's just say I use independent news sources, not mainstream..

You could find these sources too if you were inclined to and when you do you'll find actual news and not the dross pumped out by the "traditional press".

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This again?

🙄

I won't waste my time linking to or telling you. It gets ignored and mocked.  Been there done that . Let's just say I use independent news sources, not mainstream..

You could find these sources too if you were inclined to and when you do you'll find actual news and not the dross pumped out by the "traditional press".

Just tell him and be done . 

19 minutes ago, RJRB said:

It’s never been mocked because you have never answered the straightforward question.

I don’t know why that should be.

So I've never answered the straight-forward question?

Stop lying. 

Edited by The_DADDY

• 4 weeks later...