Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

And yet another MSM Conspiracy Theory pushed here dies!

"It's just Russian misinformation"  :)

CBS News abandons Hunter Biden’s laptop denial 25 months too late

Network finally admits computer is real just before GOP is set to investigate

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/24/cbs-news-abandons-hunter-bidens-laptop-denial-25-m/

More Biden news:

At Nantucket Retreat, Biden Family Weighs Run for Second Term

"WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden and his family are tackling a weighty question during their Thanksgiving holiday retreat to the chilly quiet of Nantucket: whether he will seek a second term in 2024.

"A final decision won’t be made on the Massachusetts island, where the Bidens are staying at a home owned by Carlyle Group co-founder and Bloomberg contributor David Rubenstein while enjoying beach walks, local restaurants and shopping. Mr Biden insisted the weekend getaway was just a holiday celebration, but the president and his closest relatives are expected to discuss a potential re-election bid there and during the Christmas holidays, current and former aides say.

The president and first lady Jill Biden arrived on Tuesday at Nantucket, where they have regularly spent Thanksgiving dating back to before Mr Biden was vice president. A few close family accompanied them, including Mr Biden’s daughter Ashley and his son Hunter, who is expected to be a target of House Republican investigations in the next two years".

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-11-26/biden-and-family-weigh-2024-run-at-nantucket-holiday-retreat?utm_campaign=bn&utm_medium=distro&utm_source=MSN

I'd wager Hunter would vote "yes, pops"  :)

By the way, that "chilly quiet" Nantucket "retreat" is the $30 million dollar, 15 acre compound of  "David Rubenstein, an American billionaire businessman with a net worth of $4.5 billion. He is the co-founder of the private equity: firm The Carlyle Group, a global investment company based in Washington, D.C.

It's a good bet he'll be hoping for a yes, too!

Given the MSM's reluctance to mention Joe's "unsavoury pals", vs Trumpo's, I'll just add that:

"Rubenstein was publicly criticized for the work of The Carlyle Group of which he is the chairman, which owns a number of mobile home parks and has been pushing poor people out of their mobile homes by hiking up the rental price.[17] In an episode of Last Week Tonight, John Oliver pointed out that manufactured homes are not easy or cheap to relocate, and so poor residents on fixed incomes face eviction and homelessness as rent increases threaten to price them out of their mobile home parks.[18]" -WIKI

in the interests of fair and balanced reporting!  :)

I'd wager Hunter would vote "yes, pops"  :)

The GOPs new Benghazi...

...the name says it all.

Republicans’ $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another Dud:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/house-select-committee-benghazi-report

I await your lament re: waste of public monies. :thumbsup:

By the way, that "chilly quiet" Nantucket "retreat" is the $30 million dollar, 15 acre compound of  "David Rubenstein, an American billionaire businessman with a net worth of $4.5 billion. He is the co-founder of the private equity: firm The Carlyle Group, a global investment company based in Washington, D.C.

It's a good bet he'll be hoping for a yes, too!

Given the MSM's reluctance to mention Joe's "unsavoury pals", vs Trumpo's, I'll just add that:

"Rubenstein was publicly criticized for the work of The Carlyle Group of which he is the chairman, which owns a number of mobile home parks and has been pushing poor people out of their mobile homes by hiking up the rental price.[17] In an episode of Last Week Tonight, John Oliver pointed out that manufactured homes are not easy or cheap to relocate, and so poor residents on fixed incomes face eviction and homelessness as rent increases threaten to price them out of their mobile home parks.[18]" -WIKI

Hmmm, Biden staying at the house of some guy who's been accused of something both Trump and Jared have been doing, and getting away with, for years... or in Trumps case decades...

...sounds like a seriously poor attempt at false equivalence. :roll:

in the interests of fair and balanced reporting!  :)

This is the point where you really should have taken the time to understand that Matthew 7:5 verse you quoted in the Trump thread...

...walked right into that one! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

Newt Gingrich warns GOP: Biden's winning:

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/02/newt-gingrich-biden-republicans

"President Biden has carefully and cautiously waged war in Ukraine with no American troops. He just had one of the best first term off-year elections in history.

It hit me that, measured by his goals, Biden has been much more successful than we have been willing to credit.

Conservatives' hostility to the Biden administration ... tends to blind us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms."

3 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Newt Gingrich warns GOP: Biden's winning:

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/02/newt-gingrich-biden-republicans

"President Biden has carefully and cautiously waged war in Ukraine with no American troops. He just had one of the best first term off-year elections in history.

It hit me that, measured by his goals, Biden has been much more successful than we have been willing to credit.

Conservatives' hostility to the Biden administration ... tends to blind us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms."

My bold.

Yeah, 10 million jobs, dont forget that. 🤣

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

You know that quote is from a long time Republican (a previous House Speaker no less)... right? :loopy:

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah, 10 million jobs, dont forget that. 🤣

Well, any positive number is better than the 2.9 million jobs lost during the Trump administration :?