Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

48 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Speaking of "own goals".

A rather timely defense of Biden and Son, from Slate!

’Tis the Season to Debunk Your Family's Hunter Biden Conspiracies

Molly Olmstead, Slate

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/12/hunter-biden-twitter-nypost-ukraine-china-conspiracy-theories.html

That should do it!  :)

Hardly a defence, just an article with some proportionality based on the facts in this case, rather than the conjecture and wet dreams of your usual "investigative" source :thumbsup:

Shame you didn't bother to read and understand it, at least, in terms of scope...

...morally and ethically, a nothingburger compared to the indiscretions of your messiah. :roll:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Where are the cries of "witch hunt" or "politically motivated" now a special counsel has been assigned? :roll: :hihi:

Oh that's right, it was never either... and is just the normal course of events... who knew!

Embarrassing, but at least he's not looking at a potential obstruction charge for lying about it eh ;)

Let's go Brandon

Absolutely...

10 million new jobs, unemployment the lowest in history...

...and to top it off, a Bush era Republican House Speaker describes him as a "role model"! :hihi:

Let's go Brandon! :thumbsup:

Ooopsie 🤣

https://fb.watch/i0f2cqNpVO/

Let's go Brandon

Now there are questions about Chinese money flowing in to  the Penn State/Biden Center, , and and a Biden laptop connection. and questions about Hunters "wealth creation"  activities at the Penn/Biden Center, and what access did Hunter have to these files.

I should point out that all this alleged Biden Family financial malfeasance, took place in the 4 years during which Biden was out of office, and was planning his retirement.

It's not the kind of thing a President would need to do, His comfortable retirement is guaranteed!

Penn Biden Center where classified papers were found is a ‘dark-money nightmare’ - New York Post

There's also a question of whether those who of us who predicted Joe would not finish his term, or be allowed to run again by his DNC handlers, did a little "leaking".

But I predicted it would be fun!

We'll  see how it all turns out in the end!  :)

Edited by trastrick

14 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I should point out that all this alleged Biden Family financial malfeasance, took place in the 4 years during which Biden was out of office, and was planning his retirement.

So... not at all "a President" as per your claims below!

It's not the kind of thing a President would need to do, His comfortable retirement is guaranteed!

Other then your usual wet dream fantasists, absolutely no-one has suggested he has...

...there is no mystery regarding Joe Bidens finances. :?

Edited by Magilla

Using the new TDS standard on on Joe:

Lies - Check, see his multiple "arrest" claims

Exagerations - Check, see 150 million Americans died from guns, and 120 million died from covid.

Rape - Check, see Tara Reade

Grifter Family - Check, see Hunter and Jim, Russia, China and Ukraine

Weird Family - Check, see Hunter and "dear departed Beau"s wife, and strippers

Ukrainian Bribery - Check, see YouTube

Obstruction of Justice - Check, see his lawyers pack up the evidence at potential crime scenes, and deliver to the cops, who say thanks, you are so thoughtful!

Next?

:)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Using the new TDS standard on on Joe:

Lies - Check, see his multiple "arrest" claims

Exagerations - Check, see 150 million Americans died from guns, and 120 million died from covid.

Rape - Check, see Tara Reade

Grifter Family - Check, see Hunter and Jim, Russia, China and Ukraine

Weird Family - Check, see Hunter and "dear departed Beau"s wife, and strippers

Ukrainian Bribery - Check, see YouTube

Obstruction of Justice - Check, see his lawyers pack up the evidence at potential crime scenes, and deliver to the cops, who say thanks, you are so thoughtful!

The notion that any Trump cheerleader could highlight any of those, when all... and I mean every single one, pale into insignificance to the many publicly documented cases and allegations of the same stuff involving the Trump family. :hihi:

Have you had some form of brain injury, or a case of dementia... 'cos you'd have to have... seriously! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

In November and December the Media Biggies were polling happily.  Biden was on on roll! (See RPC Biden Job Approval - Average of all National Polls)

e.g. in November there were 16 National Job Approval Polls released by mid month, and in December there were 15.

But in January there were only 4, and only 1 that covers the time since the Biden documents were found.

Why the sudden pause? 

(Just asking for a conspiracy theory friend!) :)

Edited by trastrick

53 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I am guessing the Biden **** up is quite serious because even CNN did a 2 minute segment on it today. It was behind the headline news that Donald trump had forgotten to wash his hands last last.

I  believe that Joe screwed himself when he said he was going to run again!

The senile old fart actually thought he was the real President instead of the “beard” of his progressive handlers at the DNC who had put him there as a “place holder”. :)

They will make sure he doesn’t run again!

One way or t’other.

I predicted he’d be stepping down “for health and family” reasons, but I underestimated the Lefts appetite to eat their own when push comes to shove!

But with the Hunter fiasco coming up soon, they are taking no prisoners.