Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

5 hours ago, Anna B said:

Don't like Jo Biden much, and haven't followed his presidency but i'm watching his state of the Union 2023 address, and he's saying all the right things:

taking on the pharmaceutical companies, medicare for all and a limit on cost of treatment paid by citizens, getting taxes off the wealthy and corporations. going after the tax avoiders....etc. 

I don't know if he's just anotherJohnson and says anything to get votes, but he seems to be on the side of the people, wants to stop the grip of the Corporations to exploit workers, and wants to stop the rip off merchants.

Is an election due?

Unfortunately I am not staying up long enough to watch the other side's rebuttal, which might be equally illuminating.

For anybody that wants to keep up with global politics, it doesn't hurt to see what the opposition is saying:

26 minutes ago, trastrick said:

For anybody that wants to keep up with global politics, it doesn't hurt to see what the opposition is saying:

No response or policies just a party political broadcast by and for one of the "New generation of Republican leaders"(she says it twice) Sarah Elizabeth Huckabee Sander- a true member of the swamp. Don't know why we have to listen to her sob stories about her mom and dad and emotional clap trap about family Christmas. It is her view of the Republican Party.  Global politics- just more fighting, war and conflict.

• said the policy of separating children from their parents at the border and locking them up  was “very biblical.”
  • defended Trump’s unprecedented refusal to share his tax returns 
  • vowed not to support any rape or incest exceptions in legislation banning abortion
  • ethics chiefs said these incidents of undermining undermined businesses that upset her were illegal ethics code violation
  • mocked Biden's speech impediment
  • claimed God “wanted Donald Trump to become president.”
  • claimed that Trump’s border wall had stopped nearly 4,000 known or suspected terrorists when it stopped six.
  • claimed that Mueller had reported  "...a total and complete exoneration” of Trump when it said  it “does not exonerate him.” 
  • refused to say the press was not the “enemy of the people.”
  • admitted lying during a press conference about former FBI director James Comey. Confessed under oath during special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation that this was not true
  • claimed that  “...I should be choked, they said I should deserve a lifetime of harassment, but certainly never had somebody say that I should be decapitated,”

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

No response or policies just a party political broadcast by and for one of the "New generation of Republican leaders"(she says it twice) Sarah Elizabeth Huckabee Sander- a true member of the swamp. Don't know why we have to listen to her sob stories about her mom and dad and emotional clap trap about family Christmas. It is her view of the Republican Party.  Global politics- just more fighting, war and conflict.

• said the policy of separating children from their parents at the border and locking them up  was “very biblical.”
  • defended Trump’s unprecedented refusal to share his tax returns 
  • vowed not to support any rape or incest exceptions in legislation banning abortion
  • ethics chiefs said these incidents of undermining undermined businesses that upset her were illegal ethics code violation
  • mocked Biden's speech impediment
  • claimed God “wanted Donald Trump to become president.”
  • claimed that Trump’s border wall had stopped nearly 4,000 known or suspected terrorists when it stopped six.
  • claimed that Mueller had reported  "...a total and complete exoneration” of Trump when it said  it “does not exonerate him.” 
  • refused to say the press was not the “enemy of the people.”
  • admitted lying during a press conference about former FBI director James Comey. Confessed under oath during special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation that this was not true
  • claimed that  “...I should be choked, they said I should deserve a lifetime of harassment, but certainly never had somebody say that I should be decapitated,”

Watched some of her response.

Was totally unimpressed by both her, and what she was saying.

Awful politician.