Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

Just now, top4718 said:

I see a high ranking Twitter employee is being grilled and looks like a rabbit in the headlights over the suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story (the one that people on here claimed was false) doing this is being called illegal and unconstitutional, lets hope we see some porridge dished out for these dishonest clowns that allowed thousands of pages of child rape but banned the US President, unreal.

My bold.

Ha. Those little rascals bless em.

Have no fear, now the truth is getting out I'm sure they'll be posting imminently to correct their posts and apologise for their smearing of anyone who dared to tell the truth about the biden druggie.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Ha. Those little rascals bless em.

Have no fear, now the truth is getting out I'm sure they'll be posting imminently to correct their posts and apologise for their smearing of anyone who dared to tell the truth about the biden druggie.

These American trials should be on prime time TV, watching the liars and cheats squirm is great viewing, remember when people said Twitter was a private entity and could do what it wants, well trying to influence voters clearly isn't one of them, need to start on Zuckerberg next.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

These American trials should be on prime time TV, watching the liars and cheats squirm is great viewing, remember when people said Twitter was a private entity and could do what it wants, well trying to influence voters clearly isn't one of them, need to start on Zuckerberg next.

Agree 100%

Especially regarding Zuckerberg. The man's a stain on the human race. I'll be honest though, America is so corrupt and rotten to the core I have little faith anything substantial will come from any trials. 

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

I see a high ranking Twitter employee is being grilled and looks like a rabbit in the headlights over the suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story (the one that people on here claimed was false) doing this is being called illegal and unconstitutional, lets hope we see some porridge dished out for these dishonest clowns that allowed thousands of pages of child rape but banned the US President, unreal.

Nothing could be further from reality:

https://www.techdirt.com/2023/02/09/house-oversight-committee-wanted-to-berate-twitters-old-management-over-hunter-bidens-laptop-instead-it-revealed-trump-censorship-attempts/

"The whole thing was as parade of nonsense, and I even heard from a Republican Congressional staffer afterwards complaining about how the whole thing completely backfired on Republicans. They set out to “prove” that Twitter conspired with the US deep state to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story. And, in the end, the witnesses quite effectively debunked each point of that, while instead the key takeaway was that Trump demanded a tweet insulting himself be taken down, and Twitter explicitly changed its rules to protect Trump after he violated the rules."

A spectacular own goal! :thumbsup:

I look forward to your laughable, and completely incorrect, explanation of exactly how anything Twitter did was illegal, let alone unconstitutional.

Edited by Magilla

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

These American trials should be on prime time TV

Agree'd! :thumbsup: 

watching the liars and cheats squirm is great viewing, remember when people said Twitter was a private entity and could do what it wants

Well so far they've managed to shoot down one of their own conspiracy theories re: Hunter in Ukraine, and shown the only person who tried to influence Twitter was Trump! :thumbsup:

Are you absolutely sure any squirming you saw made up wasn't because of the craziness of the people asking the questions, their complete inability to understand the answers, or that no-one could get a word in edgeways to really answer anything for all the grandstanding from them?  :?

well trying to influence voters clearly isn't one of them

I guess this Tweet, far far in excess of anything that ever happened before... hasn't aged well then:

:?

need to start on Zuckerberg next.

Certainly an excellent way to make sure everyone knows you're a moron, when that unravels on live TV. :thumbsup: :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

The lefties wanted Trump gone and they didn't care who replaced him.

I said at the time that Trump was the fly in the ointment of the political establishment.

Ironic that the so called anti establishment lefties were so blinded by their hatred of a billionaire that they elected a man who had been in politics for 40 years

I also said that the Democrats were part of the global industrial military complex and that they put Biden the puppet in the white house so they could start a new war...... Ukraine

Well done to the so called peace loving left that you started a new war in Europe

All because CNN told you that the orange man was bad

You have blood on your hands and you know it 

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The lefties wanted Trump gone and they didn't care who replaced him.

Clearly, so did the majority of voters... by some margin!

I said at the time that Trump was the fly in the ointment of the political establishment.

You were wrong, he was just plain incompetent.

Ironic that the so called anti establishment lefties were so blinded by their hatred of a billionaire that they elected a man who had been in politics for 40 years

Not really, anyone would have been an improvement.

I also said that the Democrats were part of the global industrial military complex and that they put Biden the puppet in the white house so they could start a new war...... Ukraine

You were wrong. :roll:

Well done to the so called peace loving left that you started a new war in Europe

Putin is the "peace loving left"? :loopy:

All because CNN told you that the orange man was bad

By almost every measurable metric, he certainly wasn't good, or even average!

Deranged nonsense.

Edited by Magilla

5 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Clearly, so did the majority of voters... by some margin!

You were wrong, he was just plain incompetent.

Not really, anyone would have been an improvement.

You were wrong. :roll:

Putin is the "peace loving left"? :loopy:

By almost every measurable metric, he certainly wasn't great!

Deranged nonsense.

You see you keep ignoring what common sense conservatives keep telling you and you are proved wrong again and again

Jacinda resigned and Nicola Krankie today

If you keep ignoring us you'll lose the next UK election

We are the majority 

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

(…)

The sole person with, ultimately, all of the blood on their hands over Ukraine, is Vladimir Putin.

He alone decided to try and destabilise Ukraine in 2014 and ever since.

He alone decided to invade Ukraine sufficiently early before February 2022, to pre-position attacking troops and armour in Belarus.

He alone has had the power to halt the Russian invasion at any given time, ever since.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You see you keep ignoring what common sense conservatives keep telling you and you are proved wrong again and again

You have to make a start first, nothing yet! :hihi:

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

We are the majority 

Of wing-nutts, sure... :thumbsup: