Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

18 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Watch this very very short video where Biden actually said he will destroy the pipeline. 

Turn off the BBC and educate yourself 

https://youtu.be/xWUuhNd37WI

Can’t believe there are people still falling for that months-old canard from Russia’s Foreign Ministry spox 😳

https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check-biden-did-not-threaten-to-sabotage-nord-stream-pipelines-as-russian-disinfo-claims/6770228.html

and then arguing the point with a straight face! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by L00b

3 minutes ago, L00b said:

Can’t believe there are people still falling for that old canard from Russia’s Foreigh Ministry spox 😳

https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check-biden-did-not-threaten-to-sabotage-nord-stream-pipelines-as-russian-disinfo-claims/6770228.html

and then arguing the point with a straight face! 🤣🤣🤣

So the video is fake?

Biden didnt say that he will 'End' the pipeline if Russia invades Ukraine?

Edited by Jack Grey

Just now, Jack Grey said:

So the video is fake?

Biden didnt day that he will 'End' the pipeline if Russia invades Ukraine?

No, the interpretation of that video by Russia’s Foreign Ministry, months and months later, is.

Interpretation which you are parroting as ‘fact’.

You know the difference between fact and interpretation, right?

Facts are facts. Incontrovertible, not open to interpretation or conjecture. They just are.

Interpretation, well, that’s basically an opinion, and these are like ar****les, everybody has one, some better informed than others, others less. I mean, you know, there’s a sizeable contingent of people who interpret all sorts of facts to conclude that the earth is flat. Right?

So, feel free to revert with facts proving Biden/the US blew up Nordstream 1 and 2 pipelines 🤗

Just now, L00b said:

No, the interpretation of that video by Russia’s Foreign Ministry, months and months later, is.

Facts are facts. Incontrovertible, not open to interpretation or conjecture. They just are.

Interpretation, well, that’s basically an opinion, and these are like ar****les, everybody has one, some better informed than others, others less. I mean, you know, there’s a sizeable contingent of people who interpret all sorts of facts to conclude that the earth is flat. Right?

So, feel free to revert with facts proving Biden/the US blew up Nordstream 1 and 2 pipelines 🤗

I kinda like facts

Biden said on video that he will blow up the pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine

Russia invaded the Ukraine and the pipeline was blown up

If someone says that they will kill someone who shags their wife and the that person is murdered do you ignore the evidence?

Especially if the murdered person was a trillion dollar competitor

And I know that if Trump was president you'd be accusing him of doing it so your just a silly person. 

6 minutes ago, L00b said:

Add another dupe that tries to walk back everything stupid, rambling, senile old fart says, and “mansplain” to the gullible what he really meant!

The real world doesn’t work that way!  :)

When The Leader of The Free World speaks, some people actually listen!  Especially our enemies!

Just now, trastrick said:

Add another dupe that tries to walk back everything stupid, rambling, senile old fart says, and “mansplain” to the gullible what he really meant!

The real world doesn’t work that way!  :)

When The Leader of The Free World speaks, some people actually listen!  Especially our enemies!

The old duffer was in a national security meeting and repeated in public something that was meant to be secret. 

They blew up the pipeline and now we have to buy our gas from the USA. 

Good for them 👍

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I kinda like facts

Biden said on video that he will blow up the pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine

Who said irony was dead? 😂

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And I know that if Trump was president you'd be accusing him of doing it so your just a silly person. 

Do you now?

Well I know that if Trump was president, Ukraine would have become Russian within a few weeks of February 2022, the US would be out of NATO by now, and fast on its way to become an autocracy like Russia.

Just shows what you know 😏🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The old duffer was in a national security meeting and repeated in public something that was meant to be secret. 

They blew up the pipeline and now we have to buy our gas from the USA. 

Good for them 👍

I’m not sure whether he blew up the pipeline or not but he’s happy to keep the theory alive if it helps his handlers!

A simple declaration, “It was NOT us, would end the muddled nonsense that the leftist Dems thrive on!  :)

17 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I’m not sure whether he blew up the pipeline or not but he’s happy to keep the theory alive if it helps his handlers!

A simple declaration, “It was NOT us, would end the muddled nonsense that the leftist Dems thrive on!  :)

Pretty sure calling those claims "complete fiction" says precisely that...

...what did you think it meant? :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

29 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Pretty sure calling those claims "complete fiction" says precisely that...

...what did you think it meant? :hihi:

In currently in the USA and it's an open that Biden blew up the pipeline.

It's actually united both parties because it's in the interests of the country that we are now more reliant on USA energy. 

It's a lesson the UK need to adopt in the current climate that we need to start looking our own  and putting our country first

Ignoring the left wing idiots and start digging for the coal and gas that is under our feet

• Haha 1