Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

In currently in the USA and it's an open that Biden blew up the pipeline.

It's actually united both parties because it's in the interests of the country that we are now more reliant on USA energy. 

It's a lesson the UK need to adopt in the current climate that we need to start looking our own  and putting our country first

Ignoring the left wing idiots and start digging for the coal and gas that is under our feet

welcome back after your 4 month holiday

I'm not back. 

I'm actually in Mexico today as my ESTA only allows us to stay in the USA for 90 days

We've come to Cozumel for a few weeks so that I can go back to the USA for another 90 days

And it's cheaper to get my boat maintained in Mexico than Florida. 

I'm coming back to the UK in April though so I'll be back spouting my right wing conservative views for a few weeks 👍

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Magilla said:

Nothing could be further from reality:

https://www.techdirt.com/2023/02/09/house-oversight-committee-wanted-to-berate-twitters-old-management-over-hunter-bidens-laptop-instead-it-revealed-trump-censorship-attempts/

"The whole thing was as parade of nonsense, and I even heard from a Republican Congressional staffer afterwards complaining about how the whole thing completely backfired on Republicans. They set out to “prove” that Twitter conspired with the US deep state to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story. And, in the end, the witnesses quite effectively debunked each point of that, while instead the key takeaway was that Trump demanded a tweet insulting himself be taken down, and Twitter explicitly changed its rules to protect Trump after he violated the rules."

A spectacular own goal! :thumbsup:

I look forward to your laughable, and completely incorrect, explanation of exactly how anything Twitter did was illegal, let alone unconstitutional.

A spectacular own goal 🤣 do you really think that link you posted is anything but the same sort of nonsense that's been used to fool the gullible for the last few years, looks like something you've typed yourself.

It doesn't exist (the laptop) but its omission from social media been classed by the congressional hearing as "unconstitutional election meddling".

No own goal whatsoever.

Edited by top4718

6 hours ago, L00b said:

Can’t believe there are people still falling for that months-old canard from Russia’s Foreign Ministry spox 😳

https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check-biden-did-not-threaten-to-sabotage-nord-stream-pipelines-as-russian-disinfo-claims/6770228.html

and then arguing the point with a straight face! 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine still thinking fact checkers are reliable, wow.

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

They’re certainly more reliable than RT or George Galloway 🤣

Same as Jack Grey, you’re free to link facts proving that Biden sabotaged Nordstream at any given time. Off you go 👍🏻

• Like 1

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

"Fact checkers" create their own strawmen, so they can blow it up!

Even my cat knows that Biden did NOT threaten to "sabotage Nordstrom pipelines".  :)

But it was one of the options he had to fulfill his promise when Biden said, “There will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”

And since nobody has admitted any responsibility, the question remains open!

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!

Edited by trastrick

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

A spectacular own goal 🤣 do you really think that link you posted is anything but the same sort of nonsense that's been used to fool the gullible for the last few years, looks like something you've typed yourself.

What else do you call an investigation that not only disproves the claims you're making/investigating...

...but actually puts you in the frame for the same things? :hihi:

It doesn't exist (the laptop) but its omission from social media been classed by the congressional hearing as "unconstitutional election meddling".

No, it hasn't... some people on the committee are falling over themselves to suggest it was, there is no legal basis for their claims... which were always untrue, and now lie in tatters.

By your own metric, Musks Tweet must also be illegal and unconstitutional too? When are the hearings starting? :loopy:

I was right, your explanation was laughable, and completely incorrect! :thumbsup:

No own goal whatsoever.

So what do you call setting out to prove someone else did something, but actually prove the only people who tried to do it, was you? :?

Edited by Magilla

15 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

In currently in the USA and it's an open that Biden blew up the pipeline.

In your head... maybe. :loopy:

It's actually united both parties because it's in the interests of the country that we are now more reliant on USA energy.

So what you're saying is that Biden has done more for an "America First" agenda than Trump, Republicans, or anyone from the MAGA crowd was ever able to achieve... in record time?

To be fair, that wouldn't be hard! :hihi:

It's a lesson the UK need to adopt in the current climate that we need to start looking our own  and putting our country first

I look forward to your laughable explanation of what that means, in practical terms.

Ignoring the left wing idiots and start digging for the coal and gas that is under our feet

I've got a spade you can borrow :thumbsup: :hihi:

16 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

That’s a first.

Thatcher who closed the pits and wasted North Sea oil revenue to accomplish that was a left wing idiot.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

In your head... maybe.

Possibly put in his head by Seymour Hersh, or the US Republicans GOP and/or the Fox Network moonhowlers jumping onto his claims, for taking yet another vacuous performative pop at Biden.

Claims which have been comprehensively debunked by the OSINT community, including bellingcat, as usual.

https://oalexanderdk.substack.com/p/debunking-seymour-hershs-alta-class

Edited by L00b