Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

17 hours ago, XPertByExperien said:

Bring back Barack Obama, he seemed like a nice enough bloke, and a good POTUS, or even Bush senior (his son was a complete berk and that's being kind)

Nah, he allowed Assad to cross his Red Line in Syria, and Russia to annex Ukraine's Crimea!

The rest, Afghanistan and Ukraine, again, is history!

Edited by trastrick
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Facts like Biden actually said he would "end it "?

How much more evidence do you need? 

Evidence that Biden blew up up Nordstream or had it exploded on orders.

How many more times do you need to demonstrate your bad faith?

Edited by L00b
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XPertByExperien said:

Bring back Barack Obama, he seemed like a nice enough bloke, and a good POTUS, or even Bush senior (his son was a complete berk and that's being kind)

I think if you speak to most Americans their reaction to Obama's presidency is "Meh"

If the liberals 

His saving grace was that he killed Bin Laden....they like him for that 👍

35 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I think if you speak to most Americans their reaction to Obama's presidency is "Meh"

Sure, but what you think and what actually happened, aren't necessarily related...

...are you sure you aren't getting confused with his successor... voted joint 3rd worst president in history by the US public. :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

35 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Remember when some claimed Trump would start WW3

Can only recall a Republican senator, Bob Corker, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. :?

then applauded in a corrupt, senile, lunatic who actually might, strewth.

Always funny watching you having to make stuff up to have anything to say at all. :loopy:

29 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Funny how they conveniently forget his achievements though eh? 

No, they haven't at all...

...that's why he is considered joint 3rd worst President in history, by US citizens! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Only a Republican senator, Bob Corker, Republican chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Always funny watching you having to make stuff up to have anything to say at all.

If only it was made up, I know under which President the world was a much safer place and it isn't the senile one, don't tell me your a supporter 🤣

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

If only it was made up

Trump was giving Putin what he wanted, on a plate.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I know under which President the world was a much safer place and it isn't the senile one, don't tell me your a supporter 🤣

I'll file that with what you know about the constitution, anything legal, medical, or for that matter... any subject whatsoever... zilch! :hihi:

• Haha 1